Just for fun: 2015 NYG draft options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Really? Uhhh, hate to tell you but he was drafted by the Browns in 2013.

I did hear good things about this kid named Lawrence Taylor too though. Maybe we can move up and get him? lol
    Oh maybe I heard of him going into the NFL instead of going to LSU than. I don't know man I was ****ed up during that draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      A Mingo type player is the missing piece to this defense. You know what player I liked on tape from 2012 but he didnt play this year and had off the field issues TCU DE/LB Devonte Fields.18.5 TFL and 10 sacks as a freshman
      Oh hell yes a guy with a sig AND a website agrees with me!

I would love Mingo but apparently he is already drafted. I don't think there is much precedent for drafting already drafted players.
      I wonder if we could draft players from another sport....

If Lebron James wants a fair career comparison to Jordan he needs to take a few years out of his prime to play another sport. And I bet he is athletic enough to play Dend or Tend.
      We should make a surprise pick next year and draft Lebron and lock up his NFL rights in case he wants to switch sports.

I feel pretty strongly about this now for some reason. Maybe even enough to make a tread about it later!

Comment

we could have another increase in underclassmen coming out in 2015. that numbers seems to be increasing the past couple years.

basically, lets wait and see come 2015 Jan on whos declared and not.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
        1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
        Giants 13

Comment

Working...
        X