What makes Donald better than Bromley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    all you can do is compare college performance. Lets see what these two actually do in the NFL..
    There is a good chance a DT you never heard of may out perform both of them. It wouldn't really even be a big surprise. Happens all the time in the NFL
    Which is why I said in my initial post GT… "I'm just going to wait and see how this one plays out, maybe there was something to Donald that we didn't know about."

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
      This last post of your's makes me think you are just arguing for the sake of arguing, really simple way to handle this and shut us both up, provide the link of Cossell saying he has OBJ ranked higher than Evans.
      This is very true. You and I are saying pretty much the same thing.

But still I originally responded to the following statement:

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Beckahm wasnt the consensus #3 receiver, he has superior route running and leaps higher than Mike Evans some pundits had him as the highest in draft as well as many that had him at 2
      The word consensus simple means "Majority opinion." A majority isn't disproven even if he did find 1 guy with a dissenting opinion. I am sure someone out there had ODB higher, its a big world. I just never saw it and I spent a lot of time looking.

There is little argument that Evans was rated higher by a huge majority.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
        Which is why I said in my initial post GT… "I'm just going to wait and see how this one plays out, maybe there was something to Donald that we didn't know about."
        I guess for me since I am not into college football on the level of knowing who is who I just wait for the drafted players to either work out or not.
        I cant get into all the speculation based on college performance or draft gurus or combine results etc
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          I guess for me since I am not into college football on the level of knowing who is who I just wait for the drafted players to either work out or not.
          I cant get into all the speculation based on college performance or draft gurus or combine results etc
          That's cool. At least you say it.

I love College football as much as I do NFL. For me its fun, but I am an odd guy. There are a few of us wierdos who hang in the draft forums year round sneaking in conversations of college football.
          sigpic

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
              This is very true. You and I are saying pretty much the same thing.

But still I originally responded to the following statement:

The word consensus simple means "Majority opinion." A majority isn't disproven even if he did find 1 guy with a dissenting opinion. I am sure someone out there had ODB higher, its a big world. I just never saw it and I spent a lot of time looking.

There is little argument that Evans was rated higher by a huge majority.
              But the majority is not always right so who really cares what people think. We will see who is the better receiver soon enough.

I wish teams released their big boards so we can see who the opinions that actually matter on who is better.

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                But the majority is not always right so who really cares what people think.
                That's a completely different conversation.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                  That's a completely different conversation.
                  Dam straight!

Comment

Being from the Syracuse area saw more of Bromly but feel he is a diamond in the rough. Given the couching he'll receive, he will surprise many doubters, maybe not this first year but next year and beyond you'll forget about Donalds. He's good for the long haul, not as sure for Donalds.

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                      But the majority is not always right so who really cares what people think. We will see who is the better receiver soon enough.

I wish teams released their big boards so we can see who the opinions that actually matter on who is better.
                      The majority is more often wrong than right. That's why the bookies are in business. The vig also helps though.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                        Outside of the Marvin Austin Pick, we have had good luck drafting DT's Hopefully this trend continues with Hanks and Bromley.
                        William Joseph too. I think Brom will be a solid rotational DT for us. Pair him with Hank and Kuhn and we have 3 solid young DTs.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                        X