Johnny Manziel was txting the Cleveland GM begging them to trade up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I'm not mocking any experts. There are as many "experts" on Johnny's side as against him.
    He was a 1st round Draft choice, and I believe the 2nd or 3rd QB chosen.

The "expert" I put most faith in is Fran Tarkenton himself who endorsed the kid as "playing like me".
    I agree with that assessment.....they play(ed) the same "game".

As for Ray Lewis, lots of heart, hard hitter, but not particularly fast, and way too vocal for my taste.

BTW, news coming out of Cleveland's camp says Johnny is conducting himself very professionally and humbly.

Ray Lewis is retired..... I am anxious to see what Manziel can do. Maybe all the haters are right......I kind of doubt it.

Would you rather have a guy who enjoys catching passes off a jet ski or one who gets involved in nightclub brawls with the "wrong" associates.
    I'm not saying Lewis killed anyone but he sure put himself in the dangerous situation. Blackburn, from what I could tell is a model citizen.
    you talk out of yuor *** better than most..
    way to go
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      I will admit I dont like Manziels attitude and persona at all which probably makes him grade him harsher.
      I don't care for him as a person(so far) either, but unfortunetly I think his ability to simply play football is really good.

Comment

• Fyi, while we are on the Panthers, they are raving about Kelvin Benjamin in mini camp. The owner said he plays similarly to a young Plaxico. That's a comparison I made months ago.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          you talk out of yuor *** better than most..
          way to go
          Yeah
          If this were an exact science teams would not have to take chances.....they could just hire Mel Kiper to make the correct pick for them LOL
          Johnny is not a lock......neither is Clowney
          Very few "Locks" enter the NFL. You cannot measure a mans "heart" and football instincts at the combine

Comment

• whats with Cleveland
            1st they get Manziel and now they have 4 out of the last 5 NBA lottery #1 picks- this time with a 1.5 % chance to get it.

Someone up there wants Cleveland to win something badly

Comment

Yeah
              If this were an exact science teams would not have to take chances.....they could just hire Mel Kiper to make the correct pick for them LOL
              Johnny is not a lock......neither is Clowney
              Very few "Locks" enter the NFL. You cannot measure a mans "heart" and football instincts at the combine
              Can you do it in alcoholic beverages? If so Johhny is the clear 1st overall pick.

You like him on the field obviously, do you even acknowledge his off the field issues and antics as a problem?
              sigpic

Comment

• no I don't......what antics are you talking about?
                can you be more specific

I know this
                on the field he is a born leader and his fellow players at A&M loved him

Comment

• So what is this thread really about? Some guy that the Giants didn't draft crying to a Cleveland GM because he "slipped" into the 20s?

Comment

• Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                    So what is this thread really about? Some guy that the Giants didn't draft crying to a Cleveland GM because he "slipped" into the 20s?
                    so what do you want a synopsis.....if you want to find out what its about read through it
                    Its about the draft, you're in the GMB Draft section......did you think you were in the TAGF section?

Get your sections right then get back to us

Comment

whats with Cleveland
                      1st they get Manziel and now they have 4 out of the last 5 NBA lottery #1 picks- this time with a 1.5 % chance to get it.

Someone up there wants Cleveland to win something badly
                      man that really pissed me off, there should be rule about how often you can get the #1 pick
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

so what do you want a synopsis.....if you want to find out what its about read through it
                        Its about the draft, you're in the GMB Draft section......did you think you were in the TAGF section?

Get your sections right then get back to us
                        No synopsis needed. It was sarcasm to poke out a very sad draft tale you posted of a player you've been vehemently worshiping all along. If it makes you feel better, you've succeeded in antagonizing the board. Again.

Comment

• not really btw you should stick to the facts, you stink at sarcasm
                          we have had a legit discussion
                          you are the sad tale
                          nothing else to comment on??
                          You cannot turn own ESPN of NFL Network without a Manziel discussion now that the Michael Sam thing has died down....maybe you are the one out of touch
                          Vamoose...andelle andelle
                          Ariba Ariba
                          Last edited by BParcells777; 05-21-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Right 12 pages of coherent and legitimate discussion. More like you spouting some point, people disagreeing, then you responding condescendingly with more nonsense. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                              Right 12 pages of coherent and legitimate discussion. More like you spouting some point, people disagreeing, then you responding condescendingly with more nonsense. Again.
                              go farm some Penguins

Vamoose!!

Comment

• I still think texting GMs trying to trade up for him is desperate and a money grab.

Comment

Working...
                                X