5 Guys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Benamin Allbright, a noted QB evaluator did not like Mariota as much as a prospect, had as a second or third rounder this past year. This could change this year, however.

For those questioning him, visit his twitter page, he has a link to his QB evaluations in the past and how he scored them all of the QB's the past five years. He's really the best ive seen.
    Ben is 1 of the more knowledgeable QB evaluators on Twitter, he asked me to join his site just after I joined Draftbreakdown. I really respect his opinion.

Comment

Next season, I see us going (Depending on what's available and the quality there of)

DE
      CB
      OL
      DE
      TE

Comment

What do you guys think of nelson agholor usc

Comment

in no particular order
          1.Derrick Henry RB Bama
          2.Landon Collins S Bama
          3.Randy Gregory DE Nebraska
          4.Denzel Perryman MLB
          5.Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
            in no particular order
            1.Derrick Henry RB Bama
            2.Landon Collins S Bama
            3.Randy Gregory DE Nebraska
            4.Denzel Perryman MLB
            5.Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon
            Ekpre-Olomu was a board fave around here before he returned to school and we went CB crazy in FA'cy. But still, with Princes FA'cy coming up and Thurmond and Bowman being here on 1yr deals and Hosley showing nothing but being a idiot, we might still be in the market for one in 2015. Ekpre-Olomu is extremely instinctive and if he puts up numbers like last yr, and even a bit better, he might be a shoe in for top 10. People loved him at pick 15-20 in 2014 all ready. I love 2 Oregon prospects . Ekpre-Olomu and Mariota

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
              Now I want a burger
              I was thinking the same thing when I saw the thread Title.. Five Guys Burgers & Fries, lol
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

One player who I want to see be consistent this yr, as hes got the tools to be a dynamic WR is DaVaris Daniels WR N.Dame. Hes got alot of Michael Floyd to his game but hes so inconsistent and dissapears for long stretches. When on his game, he uses his size well(listed at 190, but hes closer to 205 I think), and displays solid hands. Im looking forward to seeing how he responds to being the guy at ND this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Eric Striker LB Oklahoma is the guy i'm looking forward to most. Hes undersized but very speedy, and has some pass rush ability, garnering 10.5TFL and 6.5Sacks last yr.. I think he could fit snug into the wideopen WLB position for the Yanks..

Devin Funchess TE Michigan- My fave TE, whos big and athletic with alot of room for weight.. Exciting TE prospect...

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- THis was one of my top guys before he went back to school and we loaded up at CB.. But Prince could be a FA, and Thurmond and Bowman are only here on 1yr deals, so Ekpre-Olomu may be in the fold...

Cedric Reed DE Texas- God I love this guy. Long, lean, athletic, with strong hands.. Had 5FF last yr to go with 10sacks.. I expect big yr outta Reed in 2014

Sammie Coates WR Auburn- Blazing speed, solid sized, and decent route runner. THis kids got a chance to be a 1st rd pick in 2014.
                  Devin Funchess is switching positions , he is going to play WR this year

Comment

In no particular order and This could change after watching my summer tape but

1. Dante Fowler jr LB/DE Florida

2.Randy Gregory DE/LB Nebraska

3. Vic Beasley LB/DE Clemson

4. Cedric Ogbuehi, OT/ RG, Texas A&M

5. Eli Harold, DE/OLB, Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      In no particular order and This could change after watching my summer tape but

1. Dante Fowler jr LB/DE Florida

2.Randy Gregory DE/LB Nebraska

3. Vic Beasley LB/DE Clemson

4. Cedric Ogbuehi, OT/ RG, Texas A&M

5. Eli Harold, DE/OLB, Virginia
                      Gregory is going to be a freak. I honestly think he will be a top 10 possibly top 5 pick in the draft. He added weight which is key because he was too light last season. He has the tools and great physical ability. He just needs to piece it together with the defense and he could put up some really good numbers next year
                      sigpic
                      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                      __________________________________________________ ______
                      Mock Draft
                      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Got to imagine that no matter what happens with this team this season.. NYG will most certainly be targeting DE help through the draft.

This Gregory kid is good from Nebraska ?
                        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                          Got to imagine that no matter what happens with this team this season.. NYG will most certainly be targeting DE help through the draft.

This Gregory kid is good from Nebraska ?
                          Yeah he is going to be a freak this year I think. He had 10.5 sacks last year when he was 245 lbs playing DE in a 4-3.. he has gained like twenty pounds of muscle so that is really good to see. Plus last season he was playing off his athletic ability without really knowing the defense because he was a JUCO transfer. He now knows the defense and I think he could be scary good
                          sigpic
                          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                            Yeah he is going to be a freak this year I think. He had 10.5 sacks last year when he was 245 lbs playing DE in a 4-3.. he has gained like twenty pounds of muscle so that is really good to see. Plus last season he was playing off his athletic ability without really knowing the defense because he was a JUCO transfer. He now knows the defense and I think he could be scary good
                            Nice info. Thanks. I'll have to keep an eye on him.
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                              We are going to have to seriously suck this year to get him.
                              I guess you were right Blue....

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                              @Katdaddyjay 17h
                              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                                I guess you were right Blue....
                                lol.. i wasnt trying to be prophetic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X