5 Guys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Eric Striker LB Oklahoma is the guy i'm looking forward to most. Hes undersized but very speedy, and has some pass rush ability, garnering 10.5TFL and 6.5Sacks last yr.. I think he could fit snug into the wideopen WLB position for the Yanks..

Devin Funchess TE Michigan- My fave TE, whos big and athletic with alot of room for weight.. Exciting TE prospect...

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- THis was one of my top guys before he went back to school and we loaded up at CB.. But Prince could be a FA, and Thurmond and Bowman are only here on 1yr deals, so Ekpre-Olomu may be in the fold...

Cedric Reed DE Texas- God I love this guy. Long, powerful, athletic, with strong hands.. Had 5FF last yr to go with 10sacks.. I expect big yr outta Reed in 2014

Sammie Coates WR Auburn- Blazing speed, solid sized. THis kids got a chance to be a 1st rd pick in 2014.
    Not a bad 5 , seeing how I named em back in May... Pretty much all of em could make sense at some point in this yrs draft.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Yeah, Funchess has room to pack on the weight to his long frame and hes athletic with soft hands.. I think he'll become a house hold name next season.
      Funchess will be scary at combine but he takes a lot of plays off. He is not a willing blocker hence the move to Wr.

Comment

Perryman LB Miami
        Joseph S WVU
        Coates Wr Auburn
        Clemmings LT Pitt

Comment

Id say we need a OT, LB, DE, CB, S, WR, and OG in this draft...
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Geebanga718 View Post
            Next season, I see us going (Depending on what's available and the quality there of)

DE DE
            CB OL
            OL DB
            DE DE
            TE

Shane Ray

Comment

Gregory/ Ray
              Tre Jackson
              Malcome Brown
              Denzel Perryman
              Devante Adams

Comment

Looks like the giants will be out of the running for Gregory and Ray , no?? I thought i saw them being taken in first 6 picks on some of the mocks. The Absolute Best the giants can finish now is 7th. They currently sit at number 8. They were eliminated from being in top 6 after winning their second meaningless game in a row.

i know the coaches and players have to win as many as they can to prove their worth for next year. But the same thing happened last year by going 7-3 to finish season As it turned out the giants drafted the best player out of that 2014 bunch. It seems as of now he has outplayed the other 11 that were picked ahead of him. So if you look it seeing the giants are out of the running for the 4/5 big names of the 2015 draft even if the giants won both of their games the worst they would draft from is 12/13th position and from that area the Giants hopefully can get some NFL ready Talent in at least first three rounds.
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                X