X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainierjef
    started a topic 5 Guys.

5 Guys.

You hope the Giants draft next year, or that you are excited to see this upcoming season.

1. Todd Gurley RB Georgia - He is everything you want in a RB, great size speed combo, physically imposing, can do it all, he is a day one prospect if he declares for the 2015 NFL draft, If he can come back from his injury and produce similar or better than his 2012 season. 2932 all purpose yards and 33 TD's in 2 years… crazy! I hope he recovers.

2. Vic Beasley OLB Clemson - If you haven't been watching, look for this kid to have a monster senior year something to the tune of 15 sacks.

3. Kurtis Drummond FS Michigan - Every time i watched tape on D.Dennard this kid #27 stood out to the point where I did more research and man I like much of what I see, what stands out to me is he truly uses his hips to change direction and move with players that he is pursuing he is not a turn and locate safety, he constantly has his eyes on the ball carrier and ready to drop them.

4. Ramik Wilson ILB Georgia - This is beason's understudy and replacement of the future at MLB, he needs to add bulk sitting at 230 right now, but this kid is instinctual and hits like with anger lead the league in total tackles and solo tackles 128/72.

5. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon - If we are looking for a heir apparent, then if within reach of picking him this would mean that we would probably have another horrible season or that he falls for some strange reason, this is who I would want as the signal caller for the giants to learn under Eli and take over when Eli is at the end of his tenure. If he decides to declare.

• miked1958
    replied
    Looks like the giants will be out of the running for Gregory and Ray , no?? I thought i saw them being taken in first 6 picks on some of the mocks. The Absolute Best the giants can finish now is 7th. They currently sit at number 8. They were eliminated from being in top 6 after winning their second meaningless game in a row.

i know the coaches and players have to win as many as they can to prove their worth for next year. But the same thing happened last year by going 7-3 to finish season As it turned out the giants drafted the best player out of that 2014 bunch. It seems as of now he has outplayed the other 11 that were picked ahead of him. So if you look it seeing the giants are out of the running for the 4/5 big names of the 2015 draft even if the giants won both of their games the worst they would draft from is 12/13th position and from that area the Giants hopefully can get some NFL ready Talent in at least first three rounds.

Leave a comment:

• DT2012
    replied
    Gregory/ Ray
    Tre Jackson
    Malcome Brown
    Denzel Perryman
    Devante Adams

Leave a comment:

• Gee718
    replied
    Originally posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    Next season, I see us going (Depending on what's available and the quality there of)

DE DE
    CB OL
    OL DB
    DE DE
    TE

Shane Ray

Leave a comment:

• TheAnalyst
    replied
    Id say we need a OT, LB, DE, CB, S, WR, and OG in this draft...

Leave a comment:

• GOBLUE24
    replied
    Perryman LB Miami
    Joseph S WVU
    Coates Wr Auburn
    Clemmings LT Pitt

Leave a comment:

• GOBLUE24
    replied
    Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yeah, Funchess has room to pack on the weight to his long frame and hes athletic with soft hands.. I think he'll become a house hold name next season.
    Funchess will be scary at combine but he takes a lot of plays off. He is not a willing blocker hence the move to Wr.

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied
    Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Eric Striker LB Oklahoma is the guy i'm looking forward to most. Hes undersized but very speedy, and has some pass rush ability, garnering 10.5TFL and 6.5Sacks last yr.. I think he could fit snug into the wideopen WLB position for the Yanks..

Devin Funchess TE Michigan- My fave TE, whos big and athletic with alot of room for weight.. Exciting TE prospect...

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- THis was one of my top guys before he went back to school and we loaded up at CB.. But Prince could be a FA, and Thurmond and Bowman are only here on 1yr deals, so Ekpre-Olomu may be in the fold...

Cedric Reed DE Texas- God I love this guy. Long, powerful, athletic, with strong hands.. Had 5FF last yr to go with 10sacks.. I expect big yr outta Reed in 2014

Sammie Coates WR Auburn- Blazing speed, solid sized. THis kids got a chance to be a 1st rd pick in 2014.
    Not a bad 5 , seeing how I named em back in May... Pretty much all of em could make sense at some point in this yrs draft.

Leave a comment:

• BlueSanta
    replied
    Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
    I guess you were right Blue....
    lol.. i wasnt trying to be prophetic.

Leave a comment:

• rainierjef
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
    We are going to have to seriously suck this year to get him.
    I guess you were right Blue....

Leave a comment:

• NYGisBallin
    replied
    Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah he is going to be a freak this year I think. He had 10.5 sacks last year when he was 245 lbs playing DE in a 4-3.. he has gained like twenty pounds of muscle so that is really good to see. Plus last season he was playing off his athletic ability without really knowing the defense because he was a JUCO transfer. He now knows the defense and I think he could be scary good
    Nice info. Thanks. I'll have to keep an eye on him.

Leave a comment:

• NYGfanSTRICK
    replied
    Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Got to imagine that no matter what happens with this team this season.. NYG will most certainly be targeting DE help through the draft.

This Gregory kid is good from Nebraska ?
    Yeah he is going to be a freak this year I think. He had 10.5 sacks last year when he was 245 lbs playing DE in a 4-3.. he has gained like twenty pounds of muscle so that is really good to see. Plus last season he was playing off his athletic ability without really knowing the defense because he was a JUCO transfer. He now knows the defense and I think he could be scary good

Leave a comment:

• NYGisBallin
    replied
    Got to imagine that no matter what happens with this team this season.. NYG will most certainly be targeting DE help through the draft.

This Gregory kid is good from Nebraska ?

Leave a comment:

• NYGfanSTRICK
    replied
    Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    In no particular order and This could change after watching my summer tape but

1. Dante Fowler jr LB/DE Florida

2.Randy Gregory DE/LB Nebraska

3. Vic Beasley LB/DE Clemson

4. Cedric Ogbuehi, OT/ RG, Texas A&M

5. Eli Harold, DE/OLB, Virginia
    Gregory is going to be a freak. I honestly think he will be a top 10 possibly top 5 pick in the draft. He added weight which is key because he was too light last season. He has the tools and great physical ability. He just needs to piece it together with the defense and he could put up some really good numbers next year

Leave a comment:

• Redeyejedi
    replied
    In no particular order and This could change after watching my summer tape but

1. Dante Fowler jr LB/DE Florida

2.Randy Gregory DE/LB Nebraska

3. Vic Beasley LB/DE Clemson

4. Cedric Ogbuehi, OT/ RG, Texas A&M

5. Eli Harold, DE/OLB, Virginia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X