No announcement yet.

Breakout Players 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid is a bigger name than the REALLY under the radar guy Sean Price but Stefon Diggs is the real deal. If he can recover from his injury I expect him to soar up draft boards. If you haven't seen this kid play I advise you watch some Maryland games next season. He is a very fun WR to watch. He can make crazy catches and has amazing moves in the open field. He is a true big play guy

You know me I always look at the WR hard and try to find guys who aren't as talked about before they start getting recognition. Paul Richardson, Davante Adams, Donte Moncrief, and Cody Latimer were a few I was talking quite a bit about before their names blew up.

^Freshman year

^Sophomore year
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Florida Gators RB Matt Jones

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
        This kid is a bigger name than the REALLY under the radar guy Sean Price but Stefon Diggs is the real deal. If he can recover from his injury I expect him to soar up draft boards. If you haven't seen this kid play I advise you watch some Maryland games next season. He is a very fun WR to watch. He can make crazy catches and has amazing moves in the open field. He is a true big play guy

You know me I always look at the WR hard and try to find guys who aren't as talked about before they start getting recognition. Paul Richardson, Davante Adams, Donte Moncrief, and Cody Latimer were a few I was talking quite a bit about before their names blew up.

^Freshman year

^Sophomore year
        He should be ok just a broken leg, kid is fast and elusive. I think I have a bunch of MD games still from 2012

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Florida Gators RB Matt Jones
          What do you think of his.backup fred Taylor's kid

Comment

Tyler Matakevich, LB, Temple. Sleeper, was captain last year as soph, hope he stays after next year and finishes out senior year. He is always around the ball and makes plays. One of leading tacklers in the nation. Reminds me of LUKE KEUCHLY. Pure football instincts.
            Giants fan since 1992
            Season Ticket Holder Since 2014 (Section 148)

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              He should be ok just a broken leg, kid is fast and elusive. I think I have a bunch of MD games still from 2012
              Solid. I will have to check it out. He is definitely fun to watch!
              sigpic
              Mock Draft
              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Solid pick. I haven't seen him but I heard he is a really solid player but does have some off the field stuff.

I heard about him when I was looking up stuff on the massive TE from East Carolina Justin Jones I believe his name was...
                Off the field stuff? You sure? I went to school with him and never heard anything discipline wise.
                SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
                  Off the field stuff? You sure? I went to school with him and never heard anything discipline wise.
                  That's my bad wrong guy. I read the article and thought this was the guy you mentioned... I will have to check him out

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...led-ineligible
                  sigpic
                  Mock Draft

Comment

Diggs has so much Roddy White in em when Roddy White was a prospect at UAB.

Comment

That's my bad wrong guy. I read the article and thought this was the guy you mentioned... I will have to check him out

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...led-ineligible
                      No problem. The kid will be in the Biletnikoff list for sure though.
                      SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
                        No problem. The kid will be in the Biletnikoff list for sure though.
                        Watched some clips yesterday and he looks sick!
                        sigpic
                        Mock Draft

Comment

Any love for rashaad samples or Corey Robinson? David robinsons kid

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                            Any love for rashaad samples or Corey Robinson? David robinsons kid
                            I didn't know Corey was the Admirals kid. Thats pretty cool. He was linked to the Giants a bit before not coming out.Massive lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Nick Fairley? Or is he too well known
                              You ever watch this guy play, IYou think he is to tall, he is listed at 6'9" I dont think he is tht tall though looks like 6'7" maybe

Comment

You ever watch this guy play, IYou think he is to tall, he is listed at 6'9" I dont think he is tht tall though looks like 6'7" maybe

I watched a few games you guys added last year. He is definitely an interesting prospect... Did I hear that he was a former BBall player? It would be interesting to see if he could play any TE I think.

But watching him play is crazy. He looks absolutely massive on the field. From the games I watched he was pretty solid vs the run but could use some work rushing the passer. Might not be a bad 3-4 guy...
                                sigpic
                                Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X