Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Dante Fowler could be an option as well

Yeah, Fowler is a beast. Hes on my top 5 super early hopeful list(along with Ced Reed, Ekpre-Olomu, Erik Striker, and Devin Funchess)

That video was remarkable. Fowler showed the complete package. Burst off the snap, explosion, array of pass rush moves, ability to stand up or go down into stance..etc He killed Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Yeah, Fowler is a beast. Hes on my top 5 super early hopeful list(along with Ced Reed, Ekpre-Olomu, Erik Striker, and Devin Funchess)

That video was remarkable. Fowler showed the complete package. Burst off the snap, explosion, array of pass rush moves, ability to stand up or go down into stance..etc He killed Tennessee
      U like Reed? I dont see anything special about him. average burst , average hand usage. good size and build I want to see a lot more before saying he is a first or even 2nd day pick. He was very productive but I just don't see anything special about his game
      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-09-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

U like Reed? I dont see anything special about him. average burst , average hand usage. good size and build I want to see a lot more before saying he is a first or even 2nd day pick. He was very productive but I just don't see anything special about his game
        I love length right off the bat. You know that about me, probably. His frame has room to add weight and let him hold up as a base strongside DE in 4/3. Hes got some quickness to his game as well. Pretty insctinctive player , uses his length well to block passing lanes and deflect balls(4pass defensed). A very solid run defender who will probably be elite if he adds a little more strength and weight.. There is alot to like about Reed. But in reality, I like em becasue I think hes gonna be a safe pick. Come in and give you 7-11sacks a yr , hold up against the run, and uses his length well to bat passes and disturb passing lanes. Works for me.

Comment

Going through the draftbreakdown database how about Tyriq Mccord , not a lot of production but I think there is enough here to pay attention 2

.13 seconds the Shoulder dip around the corner

1.52 terrible job by the Florida OT but he blows right around him, I wish they gave a closeup view of him getting around the tackle so I could see better.
          Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-15-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            I love length right off the bat. You know that about me, probably. His frame has room to add weight and let him hold up as a base strongside DE in 4/3. Hes got some quickness to his game as well. Pretty insctinctive player , uses his length well to block passing lanes and deflect balls(4pass defensed). A very solid run defender who will probably be elite if he adds a little more strength and weight.. There is alot to like about Reed. But in reality, I like em becasue I think hes gonna be a safe pick. Come in and give you 7-11sacks a yr , hold up against the run, and uses his length well to bat passes and disturb passing lanes. Works for me.
            His run defense is very good and he will get drafted at the very least as a reserve Strongside end , Im just not sure how much he will bring as a pass rusher in the NFL which could hurt his draft stock. Do u think he is a better prospect than Okafor because I dont , at least right now and he went 4th round

Comment

Randy Gregory vs Michigan 2013 , at times here gets dominated by Lewann.

Comment

His run defense is very good and he will get drafted at the very least as a reserve Strongside end , Im just not sure how much he will bring as a pass rusher in the NFL which could hurt his draft stock. Do u think he is a better prospect than Okafor because I dont , at least right now and he went 4th round
                I think hes more intriguing because of his size. Hes longer then Okafor and to me has more potential to be a 3down end then Okafor. If hes affecting the pass game with his length and getting some sacks, as well as being a above avg run defender, I think he'll be better. ALso, Reed gets to be the man this yr. Lets see how he does with the spotlight. If he has a huge yr with the target on his back wk in and wk out, i'll like him even more.

Comment

Working...
                X