Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LINEBACKERS in 2015:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LINEBACKERS in 2015:

    Ok, I do this every year and hope we get a LB every year only to be extremely disappointed, but what do you guys think about the 2015 crop of LBs most likely hitting the NFL?

    Anyone you like not on this list?




    I was glad to see Dyshawn Davis from Cuse getting some love at CBS. I think he will have a very good year this year for the Orange.
    The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

  • #2
    Good for Davis! I am looking forward to see him play. I really like Denzel Perryman from Miami. He is a HUGE hitter
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    ________________________________________________________
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    ________________________________________________________
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      Good for Davis! I am looking forward to see him play. I really like Denzel Perryman from Miami. He is a HUGE hitter
      Is Perryman going to be a Mike in the NFL? Or is he too small you think? He si the only one listed under 6ft, and even the 5'11'' is probably stretching it.
      The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

      Comment


      • #4
        Another terrible class at ILB. There are a couple tweener DE's I like at OLB

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Is Perryman going to be a Mike in the NFL? Or is he too small you think? He si the only one listed under 6ft, and even the 5'11'' is probably stretching it.
          That is a good question. I think he could play the MLB or OLB in the NFL. I bet most teams see him as an OLB though because of his lack of ideal size
          sigpic
          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
          ________________________________________________________
          Mock Draft
          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
          ________________________________________________________
          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
            That is a good question. I think he could play the MLB or OLB in the NFL. I bet most teams see him as an OLB though because of his lack of ideal size
            Actually I do not know if I agree or at least I am not decided yet.

            The current trend is that OLBs are getting taller so that they aren't a huge size mismatch for TEs in coverage. While perryman has excellent movement skills he is still going to be a 6 inches shorter than most NFL TEs. I think there is a decent chance he remains inside.
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X