2012 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 Draft

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Character issues are not a concern here. We're not asking him to come in and be the leader of the D...we need him to be a controlled chaos.[/quote]

Who was the last player the giants drafted in the first round that had character issues coming out?

Comment

I have zero interest in Burfict.

I'm still not completely informed as to positional strengths coming out this year, and I'm very torn on what positions should be at the top of the list.

It's going to be a weird offseason

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Character issues are not a concern here. We're not asking him to come in and be the leader of the D...we need him to be a controlled chaos.[/quote]

They are absolutely a concern here. He doesn't respect his coaches or the officials. He had all year to prove to NFL teams that he has learned from his out of control play last year and he was worse than before.[/quote]

What I'm saying is that we've got plenty of players that would put him in his place the first time he tries to pull something. So no, HIS character issues aren't a concern to me in the slightest.

Comment

Still a bit naive. There are just some players no one can put in place let alone the quiet tempered leaders of the Giants defense.

Comment

anyone who thinks the Giants dont consider character in their 1st round picks, hasnt paid attention....ever.
            sigpic

Comment

Seriously as much as I would like to get Burfict or any middle linebacker, the Gmen will take an OL thats a true concern. But who knows till that day. So many draft boards have Giants taking a TE, OT, ILB(3 different guys) Burfict,hightower, and that kid from BC. TE from stanford. And an OT from stanford. who knows.

Comment

Would love to get Alabama LB Dont'a Hightower, which one mock draft has us taking at 28. Of course if we win the SB or get there, out position goes back 3-4 spots

Comment

Working...
                X