Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 annual sleeper thread(2011 part of thread as well)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 annual sleeper thread(2011 part of thread as well)

I really like this safety from San Jose State Duke Ihenacho. Heis real fluidat 6'0 205 . Good player in zone coverageand isnt afraid to mix it up near the line. Travis Johnson the DE had an unbelievable game against Idaho as a Juniot i will kep my eye on him for next season

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I really like this safety from San Jose State Duke Ihenacho. Heis real fluidat 6'0 205 . Good player in zone coverageand isnt afraid to mix it up near the line. Travis Johnson the DE had an unbelievable game against Idaho as a Juniot i will kep my eye on him for next season[/quote] Ya, Dukes a good sleeper.. I seen him return a blocked extra point on basically one leg a few weeks back, showing alot of grit, and hes definetly got some skill...

Comment

I started watching some games of Corrdaro Law DE/OLB Southern Miss 22 TFL this season. He is rather short for a DE trying to see if he has the athletic ability to transfer to OLB.

Another player that gets very little Pub but that is having an outstanding season is Sammy Brown of Houston. The guy has 28 TFL thats ridiculous.Yes he has trouble playing the run but u can do far worse when looking at 3rd day OLB

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I started watching some games of Corrdaro Law DE/OLB Southern Miss 22 TFL this season. He is rather short for a DE trying to see if he has the athletic ability to transfer to OLB.

Another player that gets very little Pub but that is having an outstanding season is Sammy Brown of Houston. The guy has 28 TFL thats ridiculous.Yes he has trouble playing the run but u can do far worse when looking at 3rd day OLB[/quote] 28 TFL! wow!!! I was thinking about another skilled positon player Adonis Thomas RB Toledo I could see him being a Lerod Stephens Howling type player for a team He would probably be a 7th rounder or UDF

Comment

CB Mike Harris- Not sure why he's not getting any love from scouts or even talked about at all? Very underrated CB and would love to grab him in the mid to later rounds w/ one of the supplemental picks.

Comment

I may have mentioned him before but Bobby Rainey RB Western Kentucky is a kid i love for the late rounds.. Hes sized like the mjd/r rice type RB's and plays with power and finesse and i think hes gonna make it for someone.. A straight workhorse for the hilltoppers and uses a nice blend of power and finesse in his game

Comment

I may have mentioned him before but Bobby Rainey RB Western Kentucky is a kid i love for the late rounds.. Hes sized like the mjd/r rice type RB's and plays with power and finesse and i think hes gonna make it for someone.. A straight workhorse for the hilltoppers and uses a nice blend of power and finesse in his game

Comment

Working...
                X