Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 annual sleeper thread(2011 part of thread as well)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]After watching Starks i wish i saw the safety u hyped from Buffalo[/quote] Newton was a beast for Buffalo, hes on the Indy Practice Squad right now... I think he mite of even been on the active roster and played some, but could be wrong.. Its funny he was on INDY, because he totally reminds me of Bob Sanders.. I told ya the buffalo dudes were good! Davonte Shannon is very good as well...
    [/quote]It was Shannon I was talking about. He has the size I like from safeties and has production never seen him play though

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

3 out of the 6 guys I listed on here aslateroundfits for the Giants last year ended up on the team or practice squad

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

I LOVED nate collins coming out, very underrated. surprised he didnt get drafted in the first place, hopefully he does well in jacksonville

[/quote] I called Nate Robinson the best UDF there was... I loved the dude... A sleeper i loved from last yr, James Straks, even sported his picture as my avatar for a bit, just beasted GB to a win in the Playoffs....
      [/quote]
      you put Kiper and McShay to shame, seriously what's your secret?
      [/quote] just to much time on my hands..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

3 out of the 6 guys I listed on here aslateroundfits for the Giants last year ended up on the team or practice squad

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

I LOVED nate collins coming out, very underrated. surprised he didnt get drafted in the first place, hopefully he does well in jacksonville

[/quote] I called Nate Robinson the best UDF there was... I loved the dude... A sleeper i loved from last yr, James Straks, even sported his picture as my avatar for a bit, just beasted GB to a win in the Playoffs....
        [/quote]
        you put Kiper and McShay to shame, seriously what's your secret?
        [/quote] just to much time on my hands..
        [/quote]lol

Comment

Herzlich forces a fumble

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

[/quote]My top guy from this thread was Tony Moeaki but the Chiefs ended up drafting him at the very end of the 3rd round.

Comment

What a move by Virgil Green! ANother sleeper TE trying to make a last impression here, heading toward the draft.. A nice athletic TE

Comment

I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
                  [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
                    [/quote]I would like to see the Giants get there hands on a back up QB that can move a little. Not sure how well they will do in Gilbrides system though. Im on board with this though

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"]my favorite sleeper school is playing tonight..nevada! would be nice to see moch playing some lb'r but i doubt it.
                      [/quote]and of course i forgot...damn kinect

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
                        [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over[/quote]the problem is, i need help.. I have no problem doing it, but it almost has to be a small group effort.. We gotta make sure to post in here from time to time, so it don't dissapear.. I'm more then willing to do my part...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
                          [/quote]We should try to keep are draft threads open all year . Dont let this one die out change the name till 2012 Sleepers when this draft is over[/quote]the problem is, i need help.. I have no problem doing it, but it almost has to be a small group effort.. We gotta make sure to post in here from time to time, so it don't dissapear.. I'm more then willing to do my part...
                          [/quote]I will make sure I post on this at least once every 2 weeks. Even if its complete nonsense. Im going to changemy 2011 thread to 2012 and break down the positions for the 2012 draft and players to watch. We can do that on this thread as well but with sleeper guys to look out for and some games on the early seasonschedule that may be on TV to catch them in.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
                            [/quote]
                            i bumped it several times last year so i have no problem

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Kapernick goes in the top 3rds... Hes got the size, arm strength, accuracy, enough to work with..
                              [/quote]I will make sure I post on this at least once every 2 weeks. Even if its complete nonsense. Im going to changemy 2011 thread to 2012 and break down the positions for the 2012 draft and players to watch. We can do that on this thread as well but with sleeper guys to look out for and some games on the early seasonschedule that may be on TV to catch them in.[/quote] Sounds good! You, Greatone and I should be able to keep this alive, and others like SLIP will follow and help as well, i'm sure.. I'm amped to see this thread when the players we talked about are playing in pro's...

Comment

What do U think of Da' rel Scott of Maryland as a late round back? He was awesome in the Military Bowl. He was a split time back with former Giants player son Davin Megget

Comment

Working...
                                X