No announcement yet.

12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I'll be amazed if the Pats don't grab Swope.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

• Here is the TE i saw visit the Giants

Matt Furstenburg vs West Virginia 2012
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1RzWEaKuzk

Cornellius "Tank" Carradine vs Maryland 2012
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5i0Uqpjqw

Kiko Alonso vs Arizona 2012
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs5gYuOcZzk

Comment

• Red eye, what do you think about DJ Hayden?

Comment

• Originally posted by quan the don View Post
          Red eye, what do you think about DJ Hayden?
          I wish I had more 2012 games of him to go through of him I had only 2,. Tough to gauge from that. I heard he shut down Patton in the LA Tech Game wish I had that 1. He has the size and athletic ability. Good deep speed and ball skills. Good in both man and zone. He gambled in the Southern Miss game I have and got beat for a long TD i didnt like that. Dont know if that shows up more on his tape because I have so few games

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            I wish I had more 2012 games of him to go through of him I had only 2,. Tough to gauge from that. I heard he shut down Patton in the LA Tech Game wish I had that 1. He has the size and athletic ability. Good deep speed and ball skills. Good in both man and zone. He gambled in the Southern Miss game I have and got beat for a long TD i didnt like that. Dont know if that shows up more on his tape because I have so few games
            Thanks.

Comment

Jonathan hankins DT Ohio State

Devin Street WR Pitt

Justin Pugh Syracuse OT
              Kinda funny Redeye, this is from Last August, and u just so happened to put up a PUGH and HANKINS VIDEO at the Same time..lol PUGH wasen't overly impressive, and i didn't watch the Hankins video, but i did watch a Hankins vs Penn St video recently, if its the same one, he also wasent' very impressive..

Comment

• Based on that video, he gets pushed around too much by the heavier DE's too be a guard, and he has too short arms to be a LT. I think he can be an effective RT based on that though, and an average guard who plays better in the passing game than in the run.

Comment

• I put up just a Giant draft video thread

Comment

• Redeye, any chance you can do a cut up of Carlos Hyde vs. Penn State 2013? There were some good things he did in that game that I'd like to get a better look at. Some lead blocking for Braxton as well as receiving out of the backfield and running.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Comment

Your the best. I''m serious. So glad your a Giants poster.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                        X