• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tulsa QB

G.J. Kinne vs Hawaii 2010

VT CB

Jayron Hosley vs NC State 2010

[/quote] man, Kinne got off to a rough start in that HAW game, but boy he was en-fuego the deeper u get, doing it with his feet and arm... I like him as a 3rd-4th round QB this yr.. Hes got the "it" factor... He has some Kevin Kolb and David Carr in him...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert
      The 6'6" 245 lb red shirt sophomore might emerge as one of the most complete tight end prospects in the country. He's a big physical athlete with the hands to make plays down the field
      [/quote]Yeah from the games Iv watched he looks pretty dam good. Better receiver then Kyle Rudolph[/quote] Yup.. Eifert is gonna be big this yr for ND... Hes got great hands and length, gonna be fun watching him tear it up with either Crist or Rees tossing him the ball..

Comment

Got anything on Plow Truck kelechi Osemele yet redeye?

Comment

Hey Redeye, u Got any CAMERON CHISM CB MARYLAND on here???? A solid CB, gets involved against the run, speedy, solid sized, solid ball skills, albeit no INTS last yr... Hes a nice looking CB, i would think would be in the Running For All ACC this yr... I thought he might come out as a JR, but he didn't...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Got anything on Plow Truck kelechi Osemele yet redeye?
            [/quote]

Comment

Trent Richardson vs Tennessee 2010

Comment

Brandon Thompson vs South Carolina 2010

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Brandon Thompson vs South Carolina 2010[/quote]Brandon is a very talented player. His biggest problem is inconsistency. There are times when he's motivated and literally unblockable. Unfortunately the motor isn't always running. The rumor out of camp right now is that he's lost some of the "bad" weight and is more solid.

Redeye, expect to see BT as the nose in a 3-4 this year. Steele finally feels like he's got some talent to work with in the LBs, but on the flipside BT is the only real DT on the roster. If he goes down, Clemson will be in bad shape.

I expect BT to be double teamed frequently throughout the year. I'm very curious to see how he handles it. I don't expect many sacks, but I'm looking for him to at least push the OL back and make plays in the backfield. I view him as a 2nd rd DT, with late 1st rd upside (depending on if his motor is running or not).

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Trent Richardson vs Tennessee 2010[/quote]I remember when Richardson committed to Bama, a Bama friend sent me his film. I immediately knew he was the best RB on that team. And yes that includes being better than Ingram. I love this kid's running style. He finds the hole, hits it with authority, and can make guys miss. Great prospect imo.

Comment

Notre Dame Tight End

Tyler Eifert vs Army 2010

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Notre Dame Tight End

[/quote]

First view!

Very promising TE. I like his effort catching and blocking. I would not mind seeing him in blue next season.

Comment

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Notre Dame Tight End

[/quote]

First view!

Very promising TE. I like his effort catching and blocking. I would not mind seeing him in blue next season.

[/quote]

Yeah I saw that u shouldnt of been because i saw it. Yeah he looks promising he only really had 7 games where he played and he had 27 catches for 352 yards. 13 YPC is pretty high for a TE as well

Comment

Jonathan Franklin vs USC and Texas 2010

Comment

Kaleb Ramsey vs Nevada 2010

Boston College DT

Comment

Hey Redeye, i got a sweet little Motor/Effort kid from Boise St with a explosive first step i wanted u to do a Tape on if u could... SHEA MCLELLIN DE BOISE ST.. I really like this kid to be this yrs RYAN KERRIGAN or PAUL KRUGER and shoot up draft boards.. By the way, that Rayn Kerrigan looks beastly for the skins this preseason...

Comment

Working...
                                X