12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, i got a sweet little Motor/Effort kid from Boise St with a explosive first step i wanted u to do a Tape on if u could... SHEA MCLELLIN DE BOISE ST.. I really like this kid to be this yrs RYAN KERRIGAN or PAUL KRUGER and shoot up draft boards.. By the way, that Rayn Kerrigan looks beastly for the skins this preseason...
    [/quote]Yeah Im always down for pass rushers. Got really good footage of him as well.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Sean Spence vs Clemson 2010

Chris Polk vs California 2010

Donta Hightower vs Auburn and Mississippi State

[/quote]not the best vid of spence ive seen but i love this kids potential. i was expecting a HUGE year from him but with all this miami stuff goin on who knows.

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]not the best vid of spence ive seen but i love this kids potential. i was expecting a HUGE year from him but with all this miami stuff goin on who knows.[/quote]Wasnt he one of the guys suspended. I saw his name and Harris as the 2 that had been named.

I have this one as well

If he gets suspended for the year I will probably do a few more 2010 games because he wont have anymore tape. I might do SF anyway but the season starts soon and I will start throwing up 2011 game tape

Comment

Tauren Poole vs Alabama 2010

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]not the best vid of spence ive seen but i love this kids potential. i was expecting a HUGE year from him but with all this miami stuff goin on who knows.[/quote]Wasnt he one of the guys suspended. I saw his name and Harris as the 2 that had been named.

I have this one as well

If he gets suspended for the year *I will probably do a few more 2010 games because he wont have anymore tape. I might do SF anyway but the season starts soon and I will start throwing up 2011 game tape
            [/quote]I don't think he was one but more could surface and he could end up suspended.

Comment

Needs to work on his tackling technique and of corse add some weight but damn that kid is fast. Proper coaching and you got a great lbr IMO. Mist likely weakside

Comment

Armond Armstead vs UCLA 2010

Comment

Here is an Orson Charles vid. He is very impressive in the passing game. He has body control like a WR because he is built like one. He is very under sized and while he gives great effort while blocking I just dont know how he would hold up as an In line blocker. He is listed at 6'3 230 and he looks smaller to me. He is the only TE right now that I could see sneaking into Round 1.

Orson CharlesBrownsOrBust

Comment

I don't know if you saw ESPN's college football preview, but they gave the pre-season pick for highest motor to Mike Martin.

Also Vontaze Burfict got the nod for hardest hitter.

LaMicheal James won pretty much everything else lol

Comment

you were right spence will be suspended 1 game

Comment

Shea McClellin vs Virginia Tech

Comment

The College Football Season isfinally here.This isthe first of many 2012 and 2013 Prospect vids from the 2011 season

Montee Ball vs UNLV 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Shea McClellin vs Virginia Tech[/quote]thanks redeye.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Shea McClellin vs Virginia Tech[/quote]thanks redeye.
                              [/quote]

No Problem

Robert Griffin III vs TCU 2011

Comment

A few guys i'd like to take closer look at....

Lance Lewis WR East Carolina(check out game today vs S.Carolina)

Kyle Efaw TE Boise St

George Iloka S Boise St(there freaking loaded!)

Emmanuel Acho LB Texas

Shawn Prater CB Iowa

Marvin McNutt WR Iowa(this dude is freaking beastly! Mad underrated)

Comment

Working...
                                X