X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Update

Sportzfan this is the game Love grabbed Davis and started shaking him for getting the taunting penalty
    [/quote] yup, i remember.. That is some great video on Davis, solid looking RB, right there...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

UPDATE

Donnie Fletcher vs Nevada

I like it this way better becaue now I can post an update and edit the first page as well. So everytime I add a vid I edit the original post so all the vids are on the first page

[/quote] Was wondering if u could get any of these guys to this mega awesome list you've accomplished, my freind....

Delano Howell S Stanford- This kid can flat out play, was all over the place against Notre Dame, and made some big plays against Va Tech in the ORANGE BOWL...

Montel Harris RB B.College
      - a nice looking back, seems like hes been around forever, not the best pass catcher yet, but whatever, hes a guy i just love... Would love to see MONTEL VS CLEMSON, if u could....

G.J Kinne QB Tulsa- THinking about us possibly needing a QB for backup duties in next yr's draft, Kinne is a guy i really like, and seen about 3times last yr, kids got a solid arm, makes good decisons, and can run the ball.. A former Longhorn recruit before transfering.. I woulden't mind seeing the S.MISS game again, that game was freaking fun as heck to watch!
      [/quote]

Great suggestion Ive been going through Stanford games the last few days he played great against USC as well. I will probably put together a5 game tape on him. USC,Arizona,Va Tech,ND,Oregon. He makes a game changing play every game Ive put on.

Comment

Here are some Quarterbacks

Comment

Some WR's before I go back to defense with Devon Stillsand Jake Bequatte

Comment

Here u go Sportzfan , This is part 1 . I have another one coming from him with the Arizona,Oregon and VT games. Man he lays out Ronald Johnson at 7.50

Here is another WR vid as well

If anyone had any requests please repost them here, thanks

Comment

Here u go Sportzfan , This is part 1 . I have another one coming from him with the Arizona,Oregon and VT games. Man he lays out Ronald Johnson at 7.50

[/quote]
              prentiss wagner.havent seen him play but had 5 picks last year 3 for tds would like to get a look at the kid.

Comment

I do love watching LaMicheal James play. Its like 2007 Bradshaw. Even more impressive is that he's only about 185, but still needs to be gang tackled.

I think James, Jeffery, and Burfict are at the top of my 2012 wishlist so far (although, I kinda doubt any of them will be there at 32 [] )

Comment

Paige Moss is a little overrated right now by the draftniks partly because of his lofty 5 star recruit status "#16 overall by Rivals". He showed some flashes last year and I think people are rating him more on projection then play. Quinton Coples is the straw that stirs the drink for the Tarheels. Mosswas gifted withfrequent one on one opportunities as Coples drew the focus of opposing offenses. The verstile Coples absorbed double and even triple teams when lined up outside at end oras a 3 tech earning him all ACC accolades at DT. With Coples attracting the brunt of the offenses blocking schemes an improved Moss should get plenty of singled up opportunities to lay the hammer on ACC quarterbacks.

Comment

AloAloysiusfrom http://www.draftbreakdown.comput this one up U guys should enjoy. Alot of us Vid guys post are vids at http://www.draftbreakdown.com/vforum...ct-Video-Clips. So if U want a one stop shop for a lot of draft vids go there

Luke Kuechly vs Florida State

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Paige Moss is a little overrated right now by the draftniks partly because of his lofty 5 star recruit status "#16 overall by Rivals". He showed some flashes last year and I think people are rating him more on projection then play.[/quote]

marvin austin was kind of the same way. I read a 2010 nfl mock draft that was done in 2009 1-year before and marvin austin was drafted in the top 20 even though he was just a sophomore who barely did anything yet. 5 star recruits are really popular but i think paige moss is a solid 2nd round pick right now

Comment

update

Comment

[/quote] That Howell can sure play.. I like him a ton.... Still can't get over how deep a Wr class we got next yr.. I seen Juron Criner play a handful of times last yr, that kid is gonna be a beast, and Jeffrey, Broyles, Posey, Floyd, Childs, fuller, sanu, blackmon, dwight jones, maze, boykin....etc Deep WR class...

Don't know if u did a VID on Bobbie Massie OT OLE MISS yet, but i woulden't mind seeing that...

Comment

Thanks for simplifying my week-end! [B]
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Update another Skov vid

Comment

Working...
                                X