• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Robert Lester vs PSU 2011

Mark Barron vs PSU 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Mark Barron vs PSU 2011

[/quote] That lester can sure ball! i mean its not like everyplay on that tape was stellar but he brought the POP every time and i like how he always gets in a play never stops till the whistle and hes got fantastic ball skills kinda Earl Thomas like ball skills with better size Lester is certainly a guy i'm interested in for our giants Also like markelle martin of Ok st

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Mark Barron vs PSU 2011

[/quote] That lester can sure ball! i mean its not like everyplay on that tape was stellar but he brought the POP every time and i like how he always gets in a play never stops till the whistle and hes got fantastic ball skills kinda Earl Thomas like ball skills with better size Lester is certainly a guy i'm interested in for our giants Also like markelle martin of Ok st
        [/quote]I like Lester but I think he is a guy that will be drafted between when the Giants pick in the first "early teens" and when they pick in the 2nd. My DB videos suck. I cant do them justice without overhead shots. U cant see how they react to offense moving. Some guy on the Raider board was complaining that I dont cut up every play and put on square on the safety. He doesnt understand that every play that I can see Lester doing anything even remotely worthwhile I put in.

I do think the Giants need another FS and Martin would be a nice player to get as well. The Giants are going to have to go after some needs in free agency

Comment

Audie Cole vs Cincinnati 2011

Isaiah Pead vs NC State 2011

Comment

So many games for me to do this week. Downloading Temple and Bernard Pierce right now. Hoping the Toledo game isnt cut up so I can do afull Eric Paigevid. Alabama has like 4 guys I need to do. Vontaze Burfict , Morris Claiborne my brain hurts from thinking about it.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

So many games for me to do this week. Downloading Temple and Bernard Pierce right now. Hoping the Toledo game isnt cut up so I can do afull Eric Paigevid. Alabama has like 4 guys I need to do. Vontaze Burfict , Morris Claiborne my brain hurts from thinking about it.

[/quote] i guess u don't want to here about Ryan Kalil then???LOL He had a sensational 2nd half vs Arizona St leading to marc tyler just tearing it up! If it wasen't for the biggest idiot coach in the world Lane Kiffin who decided with USC going for the go ahead score and Tyler litteraly avg'ing about 9yrds per carry over his last 13carries or so he was going to give it to mcneil in the redzone then USC may win that game

Comment

[/quote] i guess u don't want to here about Ryan Kalil then???LOL He had a sensational 2nd half vs Arizona St leading to marc tyler just tearing it up! If it wasen't for the biggest idiot coach in the world Lane Kiffin who decided with USC going for the go ahead score and Tyler litteraly avg'ing about 9yrds per carry over his last 13carries or so he was going to give it to mcneil in the redzone then USC may win that game
                [/quote]U ever see the Marc Tyler video on TMZ where he was drunk joking about getting paid at USC

Comment

Manti Te'o vs. Michigan State (2011) MARI0clp

Comment

[/quote]Im going to do the USC ASU game so thats no problem. I screwed up I was downloading SDSU Ronnie Hillman . I really hope someone capped the Temple game.

Comment

Ryan Lindley vs Michigan 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]U ever see the Marc Tyler video on TMZ where he was drunk joking about getting paid at USC[/quote] ya i seen that LOL

Comment

Man I got to profile Vanderbilts Casy Heyward . i think mario did one of his vids an underrated SEC corner. He had 2 picks last night against SC. Im cutting up burfict right now

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I got to profile Vanderbilts Casy Heyward . i think mario did one of his vids an underrated SEC corner. He had 2 picks last night against SC. Im cutting up burfict right now[/quote] Ya i mocked him to us in late 2nd(where i think he'll be once draft comes around) /3r round Another small school kid u may want to learn about is Trumaine Johnson CB/S montana I put him in the sleeper thread awhile back Hes pretty good and pretty fast and has solid size

Comment

Vontaze Burfict vs USC 2011

Comment

Trent Richardson vs Arkansas 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X