Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Dwight Jones vs Georgia Tech

Andrew Luck vs UCLA 2011

Kevin Red**** vs Georgia Tech 2011

Comment

Melvin Ingram vs Auburnbrownsorbust

I dont know about this guy. When they line him up on the outside against the run he gets blown away. The best plays at end/OLB in this game were do to awful Tackle play or not being accounted more at all. Helooks like moreof a blitzer then a pass rusher. He looks impressive when they line him up as a 3 tech where he played last year but he just doesnt have the bulk to play there every down. On special teams the guy is a dynamo makes plays all over the field. Right now is more of a nickel guy but he is still fairly raw so he could improve as the season wears on

Comment

David Wilson vs Clemson 2011

Brandon Thompson vs Virginia Tech 2011

Andre Branch vs Virginia Tech 2011

Comment

Dwayne Allen vs Virginia Tech 2011

James Michael Johnson vs Boise State 2011

Jayron Hosley vs Clemson 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]Hey Redeye, you wouldn't happen to have film on Dwayne Allen vs. FSU would you?

Comment

[quote user="NCGiant23"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]Hey Redeye, you wouldn't happen to have film on Dwayne Allen vs. FSU would you?
              [/quote]Have the game one of the other vid guys was supposed to tackle that game. I have vs Auburn . i could do the FSU game eventually if they dont do it

Comment

We don't need Linebackers, we don't need DE's or DT's. Our top priority should be offensive line, TE who can line-up in the slot and create mismatches. We could also look for a Shutdown corner we can leave on an island by himself. One other piece that would be nice is a Big-Receiver 6"4 or 6"5 to go along with Nicks,Cruz, Manningham.

Comment

U guys should watch that James Michael Johnson Nevada LB vid I made. He went all Vontaze Burfict against Boise State. 3 personal fouls , 2 on 1 play both hitting the QB. The first one illegal hands to the head of the QB then the ball gets picked off and he drills the QB again.It wasnt Kellen Moore he was already pulled at that point cant remember there back ups name

Im working 3 Stanford players next. Decastro,Martin and Fleener

Comment

Coby Fleener vs UCLA 2011

David Decastro vs UCLA 2011

I will try to ge to Martin tommorow

Comment

[quote user="Harlem2va"]We don't need Linebackers, we don't need DE's or DT's. Our top priority should be offensive line, TE who can line-up in the slot and create mismatches. We could also look for a Shutdown corner we can leave on an island by himself. One other piece that would be nice is a Big-Receiver 6"4 or 6"5 to go along with Nicks,Cruz, Manningham.[/quote] we have a DE playing SLB & two rookies with a few games under their belt & all a sudden we don't need linebackers!?! Wow..

Comment

Ive been trying to get something up on Eric Paige for weeks Sportzfan but the quality of these games are just to shoddy. I would do OK but when theres lines cutting through the picture I need to draw a line. Soon as I find something decent on him I will put it.

Comment

Yes you read my post correctly, we don't need Linebacker help. We have 4 rookie LB's on the roster and if given playing time you will see they can hold their own. Kiki and Boley hold their own already. Goff wasn't speculator but he was solid and steady. No team can have a Pro Bowler at every position, but if you have solid players that good enough.

The wow statement sounds as if your shocked that we don't agree on what the Giant needs are; that's the fun part about communications we don't have to agree, now when the draft rolls around next year we'll see if either of us is on the same draft sheet as Reese.

It's always interesting talking with other Giant Fan - Go Blue and keep posting your comments, I bleed Giant Blue!!

Comment

Nick Perry vs Arizona 2011

TJ Mcdonald vs Arizona 2011

Matt Barkley vs Arizona 2011

Comment

Nordly Capi vs New Mexico 2011 2013 or 2014 Prospect. He leads CFB in sacks so far so I did a vid on him.

Michael Brewster vs Michigan State 2011

Jerel Worthy vs Ohio State

Comment

plan on doin any ray graham vids?

Comment

Working...
                                X