12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="myles2424"]4-3 LB isn't a position of value? Did you see the game tonight? idk why some people say this.....as long as it's a position on the starting 11 then it's valuable....[/quote]Do they not all go later then expected on draft day.I dont necessarily agree with it but NFL FO's certainly draft that way. Also which players get taken off the field when teams go with 4 WR's. DE's,CB's,Safetieshmmm LB's. There is a positional hierarchy on Draftboards of many NFL Franchises its the way it is. DE's or "pass rushers"and CB's will always be the most valuable defensive positions.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="myles2424"]4-3 LB isn't a position of value? Did you see the game tonight? idk why some people say this.....as long as it's a position on the starting 11 then it's valuable....[/quote]Do they not all go later then expected on draft day.I dont necessarily agree with it but NFL FO's certainly draft that way. Also which players get taken off the field when teams go with 4 WR's. DE's,CB's,Safeties*hmmm LB's. There is a positional hierarchy on Draftboards of many NFL Franchises its the way it is. DE's or "pass rushers"*and CB's will always be the most valuable defensive positions.[/quote] I see what your saying,but at the same time most teams have at least a franchise MLB already....I really can't think of any team that has LBs as bad as we do, so a team like us cannot afford to pass on anymore.......

Comment

Woa havent updated in a few days

Comment

Riley Reiff vs Nebraska 2011

Comment

Lavonte David vs Iowa 2011

Montee Ball vs Penn State 2011

Michael Floyd vs Stanford 2011

Comment

Kendall Wright vs Oklahoma 2011

Andre Branch vs South Carolina 2011

From Draftbreakdown

Trevor Guyton vs Stanford

Juron Criner vs Arizona State

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Robert Griffin III vs Illinois 2010

I will probably do 1 more of him

[/quote]
                Keep in mind that Griffin was still only a year or so removed from an ACL injury, but having said that I think he's more fast then quick as a runner. As a QB I think he has a solid arm (some of those fade away throws showed impressive strength on his part). He also obviously has the mental capacity to play the position (graduated with a double major in 3 years).

I'm expecting big things from him this year, I think he's a dark horse to be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony
                [/quote]
                Give myself a bump for this one

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Jarvis Jones vs Florida 2011

[/quote]Love Jarvis Jones. I still can't believe Clemson had a chance to get him once he left USC and didn't take him. Really could have used him this year. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Giants uniform. What rd do you think he'd go in?

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

*I will probably do 1 more of him

[/quote]
                    Keep in mind that Griffin was still only a year or so removed from an ACL injury, but having said that I think he's more fast then quick as a runner. As a QB I think he has a solid arm (some of those fade away throws showed impressive strength on his part). He also obviously has the mental capacity to play the position (graduated with a double major in 3 years).

I'm expecting big things from him this year, I think he's a dark horse to be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]Nice one.he got so much better from his 2010 tape to 2011.He really has improved

Comment

[quote user="NCGiant23"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Jarvis Jones vs Florida 2011*

[/quote]Love Jarvis Jones.* I still can't believe Clemson had a chance to get him once he left USC and didn't take him.* Really could have used him this year.* Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Giants uniform.* What rd do you think he'd go in?
                      [/quote]First for sure but he already said he was returning

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I will probably do 1 more of him

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]Nice one.he got so much better from his 2010 tape to 2011.He really has improved[/quote]
                        I'd say so, he went from hardly being on the radar to almost unanimous 2nd best QB and legit top 10 pick.

Comment

Orson Charles vs Georgia Tech 2011

Courtney Upshaw vs Auburn 2011

Comment

Redeye, do you have any footage of Houston running back Charles sims.
                            The guy averaged 7.5 yards a carry this season and has 116 catches in
                            the past two years.

Not sure if he's a RS soph, or just a soph, but he is 21 so I'm thinking he's draft eligible

Comment

Working...
                            X