Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Kendall Wright vs Oklahoma 2011

Andre Branch vs South Carolina 2011

From Draftbreakdown

Trevor Guyton vs Stanford

Juron Criner vs Arizona State

[/quote] Criner is a stud! I think hes closer to Blackmon Jeffery and Floyd then some thinkg!

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, do you have any footage of Houston running back Charles sims. The guy averaged 7.5 yards a carry this season and has 116 catches in the past two years.

Not sure if he's a RS soph, or just a soph, but he is 21 so I'm thinking he's draft eligible[/quote]I have a few Houston games. I thought he wasnt eligible but I looked it up and he is a RS. I will put something up on him. I have Tulane he had like 200 yards rushing

Comment

Redeye was wondering if u could find some tape of ILB Carmen messina of New mexico Dudes a beast and a guy i have a feeling will be gone alot sooner then some think(i think RD 4-5 range) Been following his game stats all yr and he ended with a 21tackle game against Boise St Regardless of how he came upon that many tackles its impressive! statistaclly hes got a nice all around game I'd like to see some tape if possible

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Redeye was wondering if u could find some tape of ILB Carmen messina of New mexico Dudes a beast and a guy i have a feeling will be gone alot sooner then some think(i think RD 4-5 range) Been following his game stats all yr and he ended with a 21tackle game against Boise St Regardless of how he came upon that many tackles its impressive! statistaclly hes got a nice all around game I'd like to see some tape if possible
          [/quote]They have a few games up u have a preferance

Boise State

Air Force

Col St- I have

Arkansas

Texas Tech

Comment

il[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Redeye was wondering if u could find some tape of ILB Carmen messina of New mexico Dudes a beast and a guy i have a feeling will be gone alot sooner then some think(i think RD 4-5 range) Been following his game stats all yr and he ended with a 21tackle game against Boise St Regardless of how he came upon that many tackles its impressive! statistaclly hes got a nice all around game I'd like to see some tape if possible

Boise State

Air Force

Col St- I have

Arkansas

Texas Tech

[/quote] The boise game would be ideal but any will do

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]il[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Boise State

Air Force

Col St- I have

Arkansas

Texas Tech

[/quote] The boise game would be ideal but any will do
              [/quote]

Boise is good. I need more Shea Mccllen anyway

Comment

[/quote]Statrted cutting it have it up in a day or 2

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, do you have any footage of Houston running back Charles sims. The guy averaged 7.5 yards a carry this season and has 116 catches in the past two years.

Not sure if he's a RS soph, or just a soph, but he is 21 so I'm thinking he's draft eligible[/quote]

Charles Sims vs Tulane 2011

Comment

Man there cracking down on prospect videos they shut down Alo's page today.I had to make all my videos unlisted

Comment

Carmen Messina vs Boise State 2011

Chase Thomas vs Notre Dame 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man there cracking down on prospect videos they shut down Alo's page today.I had to make all my videos unlisted[/quote] Seriously? Give me a break!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Carmen Messina vs Boise State 2011

Chase Thomas vs Notre Dame 2011

[/quote] Great tape of messina! Jeez he shows really good technique in pass coverege and really plays his assingnments well! Obviously a beast against the run as well Very impressive all around skill set I will put him right at the top of my sleeper list

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man there cracking down on prospect videos they shut down Alo's page today.I had to make all my videos unlisted[/quote]* Seriously?* Give me a break!
                            [/quote]I was really starting to get some views on the page as well. I went from 100,000 views in October to over 200,000 in November. I was averaging about 7000 hits a day the last month and yesterday I had 264 after I put the page unlisted.

Comment

Tyler Eifert vs Stanford 2011

Nick Foles vs Arizona State 2011

Kawann Short vs Ohio State 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X