12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brock Osweiler vs Boise State 2011

Bruce Irvin vs Clemson 2011

Zach Brown vs Missouri 2011

Chandler Harnish vs Ball State 2011

Michael Brockers vs Georgia 2011

Courtney Upshaw vs LSU BCS Championship

Jarius Wright vs Vanderbilt 2011

Casey Hayward vs Arkansas 2011

Dwight Jones vs Missouri

[/quote] If were to lose mario manningham in FA'cy that Jarious Wright would make great replacement or competition to go with Jerrnigan.. Also Casey Hayward is freaking awesome![/quote]Yeah man Im with U Jarius Wright and Casey Hayward are 2 of my favorite players in this draft. Jarius Wright to me is one of the most underrated players in this entire draft. Maybe the best route runner and he is much faster then he gets credit for. I think he will contribute immediately. Casey Hayward is a real good fit for the Giants defense. They do a lot of things in coverage the Giants do. He is exceptional in zone and why he isnt quite as good in man the game against Arkansas he proved he could cover the smaller quicker route runners like Wright. Im going to work the Cinci game later starting with Wolfe , then Pead and then Hayward.
    Also Im a big fan of James Michael James Johnson
    [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3zVW6xDPHU[/link]

vs Southern Miss[/quote] I also like that Johnson from Nevada..

Comment

could be the post of the year

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Fletcher Cox vs Wake Forest

Derek Wolfe vs Vanderbilt 2011

Justin Blackmon vs Stanford Fiesta Bowl

TJ Graham vs Louisville Belk Bowl

Robert Blanton vs Stanford 2011

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational! I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft.. If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1 I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1 Hayward in RD 2 and Audie Cole in RD 3.. That would boost our defense so much. obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6.. I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe if we could get the draft i just mentioned

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational! I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft.. If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1 I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1 Hayward in RD 2 and Audie Cole in RD 3.. That would boost our defense so much. obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6.. I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]

I wouldnt mind that plan at all.

I do think Still is the best DLman prospect this year, at least in my eyes. But, Cox is no slouch.
          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational!* I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft..*** If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1** I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1** Hayward in RD 2** and Audie Cole in RD 3..* That would boost our defense so much.*** obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen* but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy** and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or* Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6..*** I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe* if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]
            Evan Rodriguez follows me on Twitter noticed that today

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational! I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft.. If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1 I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1 Hayward in RD 2 and Audie Cole in RD 3.. That would boost our defense so much. obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6.. I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]

I do think Still is the best DLman prospect this year, at least in my eyes. But, Cox is no slouch.
              [/quote] Ya Still is the best DT in my opinion as well but i think COX has a bigger upside and offers a tad more versatility.. I think Cox could be a perfect additon to what Linval brings to the table as well..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Fletcher Cox is freaking sensational!* I think Devon Still and Fletcher Cox are the 2best DT's in this draft..*** If Cox is on the board the end of RD 1** I would be estatic to get him.. I think a dream scenario would be cox in RD 1** Hayward in RD 2** and Audie Cole in RD 3..* That would boost our defense so much.*** obviously that would mean no Dwayne Allen* but there is some solid Te's in FA'cy** and we'd still have a shot at George Bryan possibly in RD 4 or a guy like David Paulson in RD 5 or* Evan Rodriguez in RD 5-6..*** I'd be happy picking up Visanthe Shiancoe on a 1-2yr deal in FA'cy and then going with Ballard and Shiancoe* if we could get the draft i just mentioned[/quote]

I do think Still is the best DLman prospect this year, at least in my eyes. But,* Cox is no slouch.
                [/quote]* Ya* Still is the best DT in my opinion as well* but i think COX has a bigger upside and offers a tad more versatility..* I think Cox could be a perfect additon to what Linval brings to the table as well..*
                [/quote]Cox is a little raw but I love how they line him up all over the place

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Evan Rodriguez follows me on Twitter noticed that today[/quote]thats pretty cool!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Ya Still is the best DT in my opinion as well but i think COX has a bigger upside and offers a tad more versatility.. I think Cox could be a perfect additon to what Linval brings to the table as well..
                    [/quote]Cox is a little raw but I love how they line him up all over the place[/quote] ya his versatility and raw power is great! Your right about his rawness hence his upside is outter worldly as hes barley tipped the scale on his talent.. Cox and mercilus are guys i happen to crave for this draft season as i picture either of those guys with JPP going forward and it has me drewling! Add in the fact Linval is really coming into his own and its really something!

Comment

Vick Ballard vs Wake Forest

Stephon Gilmore vs Nebraska

David Amerson vs Louisville2013

Terrell Manning vs Louisville

Audie Cole vs Louisville

Comment

Quinton Coples vs Missouri

Whitney Mercilus vs UCLA

Melvin Ingram vs Nebraska

3 ends

Comment

Brandon Weeden vs Iowa State

Cordy Glenn vs LSU 2011

Casey Hayward vs Cincinnati

Isaiah Pead vs Vanderbilt

Leonard Johnson vs Oklahoma State 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Cordy Glenn vs LSU 2011

[/quote]

where is Glenn projected? what round?

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Cordy Glenn vs LSU 2011

[/quote]

where is Glenn projected? what round?[/quote] Some say late first

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Cordy Glenn vs LSU 2011

[/quote]

where is Glenn projected? what round?[/quote] Some say late first[/quote]

would love to get him

Comment

Working...
                                X