12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's[/quote]

Yeah, you don't have too if you don't wanna now. I was able to find some unlisted videos of fleener and watch more of him in some andrew luck videos as well.[/quote]Unlisted Fleener videos ,are they mine? U know I update the first post on this thread all the time right.All my videos are there including unlisted ones.
    If they arent mine please post the links Id like to see them[/quote]

Ah, I'm stupid. Shouldn't seen that. But yeah I had skim through a couple of pages back and found the ucla game.

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]Perhaps more Coby fleener tape on the way? [/quote]Shouldnt be that hard for me I have so much Andrew Luck cut. I can put up almost every pass target fairly easy. I will try to cover more TE's[/quote]

Yeah, you don't have too if you don't wanna now. I was able to find some unlisted videos of fleener and watch more of him in some andrew luck videos as well.[/quote]Unlisted Fleener videos ,are they mine? U know I update the first post on this thread all the time right.All my videos are there including unlisted ones.
      If they arent mine please post the links Id like to see them[/quote]

Ah, I'm stupid. Shouldn't seen that. But yeah I had skim through a couple of pages back and found the ucla game.[/quote]Just go to the first page ,First post I update it like once a week. All the videos ive done are there

Comment

Question to you redeye since your the resident expert here.

if like projected the packers take Dwyane allen. and Fleener drops to 32 would you consider him the BPA at 32. TE is of great need and i know allen is gone anywhere between 20-28.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
        @Katdaddyjay 17h
        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

what do u guys think of lardarius green TE from Lousiana Lafayette? slip, redeye, nycsportsfan? everything I've heard has him in the 3rd or 4th..wouldnt mind getting him in the 3rd

Comment

also curious about leonard johnson CB from Iowa ST

Comment

Jerel Worthy DT from michigan ST is who im hoping for..thoughts?

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]Jerel Worthy DT from michigan ST is who im hoping for..thoughts?[/quote]

I still have a hard time deciding on him because he is such a hot and cold player. 1 week he looks unstoppable and the next your left scratching your head wondering where he went.

He is 1 of those guys I am kind of watching out of the corner of my eye at the combine. I want to see if there is fitness problem because I cannot understand how a guy can be so amazingly disruptive 1 quarter, and invisible the next.

sigpic

Comment

Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.[/quote]Only have the 1 up on the first page. Minnifield shut him down against Virginia

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.[/quote]Only have the 1 up on the first page. Minnifield shut him down against Virginia

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.[/quote]Only have the 1 up on the first page. Minnifield shut him down against Virginia[/quote] saw the one you got up. He didn't really get a chance to shine in there triple option offense but he did average 29.3 yards per catch this yr so I really like the kids potential. Plus he's 6'5 and runs in the 4.4s

Comment

some good receivers have come out of there lately

Comment

any word on whats the plans for marvin austin will be next year? are u guys optimistic about him making an impact..I was excited with the pick but he is now 2 years removed from playing....if he can come back and contribute I think that takes away the need for another DT but that will not know until next season so it will be interesting if we take a DT in the early rounds.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]some good receivers have come out of there lately[/quote] absolutely have I really like the crop of receivers this yr there good potential there mcnutt, hill, Adams, sanu , both Wrights obv blackmon and Floyd, broyles isn't bad either he's just a knuclehead. Jeffrey is an enigma too me he's either gonna bust hard or be great I can't determine which.

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]some good receivers have come out of there lately[/quote] absolutely have I really like the crop of receivers this yr there good potential there mcnutt, hill, Adams, sanu , both Wrights obv blackmon and Floyd, broyles isn't bad either he's just a knuclehead. Jeffrey is an enigma too me he's either gonna bust hard or be great I can't determine which.[/quote]A lot of people like Mcnut . I keep going back to the tape of the 2 best corners he faced Jamal Fleming and Alfonzo Dennard.In those games he simply could not get open.

Comment

Working...
                                X