12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Redeye, do you have any tape on Micthell Schwartz, the OT from Cal? He could be a nice pick in the 3rd round range and be the answer to our future right tackle.

Here he is as a freshmen absolutely mauling people. The guy has great size at 6'6" 320, he's my sleeper pick for the Offensive tackle group

Comment

Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

for my ealry mock I'm going Fleener, Silatolu and Shwartz for anyone that cares

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"]Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

[/quote] ya, good luck finding any silatolu.. I was looking for vid's of him over a month ago, and had trouble.. I'm with u on the excitement over the kid though.. Hes got wonderful power and size, and completely destroyed the lower level comp he played.. Its funny that your the 2nd person(slip the other) who has mentioned him in the past day or so, as i figured it woulden't be long before people around here started bringing his name up..lol

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Voldamort"]Bro great job,this is a ton of work![/quote]529 Videos if U count the 2010 vids as well[/quote]

red is the man you dont know this?!!

yo red do you have any tape on ryan steed CB out of furman ?
          [/quote]Thats not so easy to find

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, do you have any tape on Micthell Schwartz, the OT from Cal? He could be a nice pick in the 3rd round range and be the answer to our future right tackle.

Here he is as a freshmen absolutely mauling people. The guy has great size at 6'6" 320, he's my sleeper pick for the Offensive tackle group
            [/quote]Yeah I can do something with him. Have multiple CAl games

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="juice33s"]Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

[/quote] ya, good luck finding any silatolu.. I was looking for vid's of him over a month ago, and had trouble..* I'm with u* on the excitement over the kid though..* Hes got wonderful power and size, and completely destroyed the lower level comp he played..* Its funny that your the 2nd person(slip the other) who has mentioned him in the past day or so, as i figured it woulden't be long before people around here started bringing his name up..lol[/quote] Yeah people dont put those games up.The 1 agent that has offered me tape doesnt represent that guy

Comment

Comment

[link]http://draftbreakdown.com/mitchell-schwartz-vs-stanford[/link]

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, do you have any tape on Micthell Schwartz, the OT from Cal? He could be a nice pick in the 3rd round range and be the answer to our future right tackle.

[/quote]Yeah I can do something with him. Have multiple CAl games[/quote]The more I watch on Schwartz the more Im liking this guy if we can secure someone like Adams in the 1st
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Not much tape around on USF's Darrell Scott. Do you have anything on him?
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="juice33s"]Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

[/quote] ya, good luck finding any silatolu.. I was looking for vid's of him over a month ago, and had trouble.. I'm with u on the excitement over the kid though.. Hes got wonderful power and size, and completely destroyed the lower level comp he played.. Its funny that your the 2nd person(slip the other) who has mentioned him in the past day or so, as i figured it woulden't be long before people around here started bringing his name up..lol[/quote] Yeah people dont put those games up.The 1 agent that has offered me tape doesnt represent that guy[/quote] Can u get a SEAN CATTOUSE tape up? The guys got fantastic size and is a real run stopping thumper.. Hes not the greatest in run support, but at least solid enough, to be the LB/S hybrid, like the role that Deon Grant played for us.. I really like Sean Cattouse in the RD 4-5 area...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="juice33s"]Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

[/quote] ya, good luck finding any silatolu.. I was looking for vid's of him over a month ago, and had trouble..* I'm with u* on the excitement over the kid though..* Hes got wonderful power and size, and completely destroyed the lower level comp he played..* Its funny that your the 2nd person(slip the other) who has mentioned him in the past day or so, as i figured it woulden't be long before people around here started bringing his name up..lol[/quote] Yeah people dont put those games up.The 1 agent that has offered me tape doesnt represent that guy[/quote]*** Can u get a* SEAN CATTOUSE tape up?* The guys got fantastic size and is a real run stopping thumper.. Hes not the greatest in run support, but at least solid enough, to be the LB/S hybrid, like the role that Deon Grant played for us.. I really like Sean Cattouse in the RD 4-5 area...[/quote] I have the 1 2010 tape. I can do that in the next couple days fairly easy because I have USC O vs Cal D and Stanford O vs Cal D already cut up.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="juice33s"]Also some Amini Silatolu (G out of Midwestern State) would be nice.....

[/quote] ya, good luck finding any silatolu.. I was looking for vid's of him over a month ago, and had trouble.. I'm with u on the excitement over the kid though.. Hes got wonderful power and size, and completely destroyed the lower level comp he played.. Its funny that your the 2nd person(slip the other) who has mentioned him in the past day or so, as i figured it woulden't be long before people around here started bringing his name up..lol[/quote] Yeah people dont put those games up.The 1 agent that has offered me tape doesnt represent that guy[/quote] Can u get a SEAN CATTOUSE tape up? The guys got fantastic size and is a real run stopping thumper.. Hes not the greatest in run support, but at least solid enough, to be the LB/S hybrid, like the role that Deon Grant played for us.. I really like Sean Cattouse in the RD 4-5 area...[/quote] I have the 1 2010 tape. I can do that in the next couple days fairly easy because I have USC O vs Cal D and Stanford O vs Cal D already cut up.[/quote]fantastic

Comment

DeQuan Menzie vs Mississippi State 2011

Donta Hightower vs Mississippi State 2011

Sean Spence vs KSU and FSU 2011

Comment

I am starting a study on all WRs in the draft and this films are amazing!
                                After a couple of games, Blackmon looks like a Steve Smith copy, great possesion reciever, quick, the height difference is a inch or two. As I thought all along, Blackmon will be a bust.

Comment

Working...
                                X