Whitney Mercilus vs Wisconsin 2011

Brandon Weeden vs Texas 2011

Dexter Heyman vs Murray State 2011

Comment

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Thought i posted these

[/quote]IDK, Mercilus had a great junior year (16 sacks, 22.5 TFL, 9 FF) and you gotta respect his production, but I'm just not sold on the guy being a 1st round pick, even late 1st round. He's got a couple nice pass rushing moves, but lacks that burst flying off the edge that I like seeing. He should be a good DE, not great though. I think he goes somewhere in the 2nd round. Montee Ball impressed me the most after watching this clip, nice looking RB for Wisconsin.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Thought i posted these

[/quote]IDK, Mercilus had a great junior year (16 sacks, 22.5 TFL, 9 FF) and you gotta respect his production, but I'm just not sold on the guy being a 1st round pick, even late 1st round. He's got a couple nice pass rushing moves, but lacks that burst flying off the edge that I like seeing. He should be a good DE, not great though. I think he goes somewhere in the 2nd round. Montee Ball impressed me the most after watching this clip, nice looking RB for Wisconsin.
        [/quote]He had Trouble in this game but he still made the 1 game changing play.

Comment

Sean Cattouse vs Stanford

Comment

I thought I cut this game because I cut almost every Luck game. Anyway i asked Alo to do it because he had the game

Comment

Do you have anything on Brandon Taylor? Might be a nice box safety in the 5th/6th rounds.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Do you have anything on Brandon Taylor? Might be a nice box safety in the 5th/6th rounds.[/quote]No but i have a lot of LSU defense cut I can take a look

whoops alo did 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHk0F...5HxWkI3O0FZCLz

Comment

Brandon Taylor vs Florida 2011

Melvin Ingram vs Clemson 2011

Rueben Randle vs Florida '11 and Alabama…

Comment

If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Sean Cattouse vs Stanford

[/quote] Thanks for this redeye.. Man, Cattouse looks just like a Safety we'd covet in the mid to late rds... He hits hard, wraps up in space, can split out on a TE, and has decent make up speed, and dosen't quit on plays.. I like Cattouse even more after watching this video... Its between Cattouse and S Richardson, as to what mid to late RD SS i like most....

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"]If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you![/quote]

I agree with this request, but for different reasons

I think Fleener needs as much publicity as he can get. His game against UCLA really showcases his talents as a receiver

Comment

Why don't we get a closer look at George Bryan.. Dude was a perdicted 2nd rd/3rd rd pick, and mainly because of sporadic QB play, falls pretty far down draft boards... People just tend to forget about George Bryan, but dude can play, and did when he had a consistent QB in Russell Wilson...

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you![/quote]

I agree with this request, but for different reasons

I think Fleener needs as much publicity as he can get. His game against UCLA really showcases his talents as a receiver[/quote]
                            I think hes actually a very underrated blocker, just watch the tape. Fleener dominated the line of scrimmage by blowing his guy off the line with a number of pancake blocks.

His power in general is very underrated (evidence by him tying Allen with 27 reps on the bench). Just check out this play as he drags his man 10 yards in to the end zone with absolute ease.

The guys a phenomenal athlete and imo is an absolute slam dunk to be the Giants 1st round pick come April.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Why don't we get a closer look at George Bryan..** Dude was a perdicted 2nd rd/3rd rd pick, and mainly because of sporadic QB play, falls pretty far down draft boards...* People just tend to forget about George Bryan, but dude can play, and did when he had a consistent QB in Russell Wilson...[/quote] I know 40. Isn't everything....but didn't he run like a 5.1?

Comment

If Amini Silatolu is available in the 2nd we should pick him up. Although interior line isn't a major need, this guy is a beast of a blocker and would help bring some nastiness back to our run game for years to come.

Check out his highlights (Its one of the few Oline tapes I've actually enjoyed watching, as he annihilates his competition play after play)

Comment

Working...
                                X