Comment

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Trenton Robinson vs Georgia

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[/quote]Wouldn't mind the Giants taking Massie. Got the prototypical size at tackle, long arms, big hands,ect. You think he'll still be available in round 3?

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[/quote]Wouldn't mind the Giants taking Massie. Got the prototypical size at tackle, long arms, big hands,ect. You think he'll still be available in round 3?
          [/quote]Probably not he was in the Mock draft I did though.

Alo put up a new Gilmore 2 game vid

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCDujbLT38&feature=youtu.be[/link]

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCDujbLT38&feature=youtu.be[/link][/quote]Just watched the video. Not to take anything away from Gilmore, but South Carolina has got some very good pass rushers in Jadeveon Clowney & Devin Taylor. Not to mention the pressure Ingram was bringing. SC runs a lot of zone coverage just like the Giants and that looks to be his best fit (playing in zone). He's not only a very good CB, but a gifted athlete as well. He looked like he held his own against a very talented WR in DaRick Rogers. Stephon Gilmore is another guy I'd love for the Giants to draft.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCDujbLT38&feature=youtu.be[/link][/quote]

I was just going to ask if you have any more tape of Gilmore... thanks [B]

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCDujbLT38&feature=youtu.be[/link][/quote]Just watched the video. Not to take anything away from Gilmore, but South Carolina has got some very good pass rushers in Jadeveon Clowney & Devin Taylor. Not to mention the pressure Ingram was bringing. SC runs a lot of zone coverage just like the Giants and that looks to be his best fit (playing in zone). He's not only a very good CB, but a gifted athlete as well. He looked like he held his own against a very talented WR in DaRick Rogers. Stephon Gilmore is another guy I'd love for the Giants to draft.
                [/quote]Schematically ,physically and athletically Gilmore fits the Giants. He makes a lot of sense

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[/quote]Schematically ,physically and athletically Gilmore fits the Giants. He makes a lot of sense[/quote]Yep, he does make a lot of sense. Most teams have 34 or 43 for their base defensive scheme. I looked at South Carolina's team website and they had Nickel down for their base D.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[/quote]Schematically ,physically and athletically Gilmore fits the Giants. He makes a lot of sense[/quote]Yep, he does make a lot of sense. Most teams have 34 or 43 for their base defensive scheme. I looked at South Carolina's team website and they had Nickel down for their base D.
                    [/quote]I wonder how their LBs are looking in the draft..... Other than Ingram of course
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[/quote]Probably not he was in the Mock draft I did though. Alo put up a new Gilmore 2 game vid [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCDujbLT38&feature=youtu.be[/link][/quote]Just watched the video. Not to take anything away from Gilmore, but South Carolina has got some very good pass rushers in Jadeveon Clowney & Devin Taylor. Not to mention the pressure Ingram was bringing. SC runs a lot of zone coverage just like the Giants and that looks to be his best fit (playing in zone). He's not only a very good CB, but a gifted athlete as well. He looked like he held his own against a very talented WR in DaRick Rogers. Stephon Gilmore is another guy I'd love for the Giants to draft.
                      [/quote]Lots of College Teams are 4-2-5 Teams now Nebraska is another. Antonio Allen is a the SPUR which is the tweener safety/LB but he is mostly a box player.

Comment

Alo's vids

DaJohn Harris vs Cal

Ronnell Lewis vs Florida State

Derrick Shelby vs Washington

Philly Jimmy

Bobby Rainey vs North Texas 2011

Mine

Russel Wilson vs Ohio State 2011

Michael Brockers vs Ole Miss 2011

Comment

Not sure who cut this but it was posted on Twitter

Leonard Johnson vs Oklahoma

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8kZMoL2yaY&feature=youtu.be[/link]

Comment

bump

Comment

Lance Lewis vs South Carolina 2011puts some work in on Gilmore

Ron Brooks vs Ole Miss and Arkansas 2011

Michael Brockers vs Ole Miss 2011

Lamar Miller vs Boston College 2011

Terrance Ganaway vs Missouri 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X