• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Stephon Gilmore vs East Carolina 2011

Comment

Lance lewis is a guy who has been really interesting to me for a couple of weeks now. Admit to never really watching him closely but when you read scouting reports on him he sounds like he could be a player

Been waiting anxiously for somebody to put up some tape on him. Very intriguing how he was able to get open against gilmore. Lots of NFL teams, scouts, and personell were at his pro day as well a few weeks back. Might be one of the drafts best risers.

Comment

What's more disturbing is that gilmore is going to be facing a lot more talented receivers than lance lewis on the outside in the NFL

That film kind of brought me down on him a little. Gilmore is an elite press corner because of his combination of both physicality and quickness that Kirkpatrick doesn't have but otherwise he looks pretty ordinary when he isn't bumping guys... I really hope that game against lewis isnt a sign of things to come in the nfl

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]What's more disturbing is that gilmore is going to be facing a lot more talented receivers than lance lewis on the outside in the NFL

That film kind of brought me down on him a little. Gilmore is an elite press corner because of his combination of both physicality and quickness that Kirkpatrick doesn't have but otherwise he looks pretty ordinary when he isn't bumping guys... I really hope that game against lewis isnt a sign of things to come in the nfl[/quote]Gilmore is a zone guy in the NFL. He fits the Giants well. Teams that want him to play a lot of man shouldnt draft him

Comment

Cyrus Gray vs Iowa State 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]What's more disturbing is that gilmore is going to be facing a lot more talented receivers than lance lewis on the outside in the NFL

That film kind of brought me down on him a little. Gilmore is an elite press corner because of his combination of both physicality and quickness that Kirkpatrick doesn't have but otherwise he looks pretty ordinary when he isn't bumping guys... I really hope that game against lewis isnt a sign of things to come in the nfl[/quote]Gilmore is a zone guy in the NFL. He fits the Giants well. Teams that want him to play a lot of man shouldnt draft him[/quote]I feel like in all of the footage of his on youtube he's playing waaay off the LOS, I dont know if its just the system he's in or if he's really that bad at playing man. If he really is that bad at man then we gotta look elsewhere
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Antonio Allen vs ECU 2011

Comment

Leonard Johnson vs Texas A&M 2011 HD

Comment

Not sure if I'm qualified to post videos but here's what I found:

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nrgtvhS4xc[/link]

Dwayne allen "lowlight" video of his season last year. interesting stuff

Comment

I got contacted by a Player representative yesterday asking me to remove the video I had up because of the negative plays that were being shown

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I got contacted by a Player representative yesterday asking me to remove the video I had up because of the negative plays that were being shown[/quote]

LOL. Which player was it?

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]Not sure if I'm qualified to post videos but here's what I found:

Dwayne allen "lowlight" video of his season last year. interesting stuff[/quote]

Dwane allen looks horrible in that video. How the **** is that a highlights video?!

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="Neverend"]Not sure if I'm qualified to post videos but here's what I found:

Dwayne allen "lowlight" video of his season last year. interesting stuff[/quote] Dwane allen looks horrible in that video. How the **** is that a highlights video?![/quote]

The guy did it on purpose it seems like It was "called" a highlight video but really its just a video of dwayne allen's bad plays

Comment

David Wilson vs Virginia 2011

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]David Wilson vs Virginia 2011[/quote]

I know a lot of people on these boards like different guys at the RB position, but I still like this guy.

I watch that and 3 things are clear to me:
                                1) Like most teams that played VT, Virginia had 9+ guys in the box and made stopping Wilson the #1 priority.

2) It didnt matter, Wilson gets his production anyways.

3) I do not like VTs offensive scheme, never have and never will.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X