No announcement yet.

12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From now on, I guess all the upcoming videos can be embedded.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Tyler Eifert vs FSU 2011

Stepfan taylor vs Arizona Washington

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 07-26-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Robert Woods vs 5 teams

Xavier RHodes vs Notre Dame

Khaled Holmes vs Utah "Star Lotuleli"

Comment

• Tony Jefferson vs 3 teams

Tyrann mathieu vs UF and Tenn

Jonathan Bostic vs Oho state

Comment

• He I had to laugh a little at the Eiffert video. Is that Russian commentary?
            sigpic

Comment

• @redeye, any chance you could post the position of the player next to their name when you write the player vs team over the video? It'd be greatly appreciated as i don't know every player and would like to watch videos of certain positions

Comment

• Redeye, promise me you'll put up some Casey Pachall QB T.C.U video's up! Thats my sleeper QB or riser this yr.. Hes probably perdicted to go in RD 3 right now, if he comes out, but i think he'll end up being this yrs Ryan Tannehill and last yrs Christian Ponder, and rise into RD 1 consdieration.. Dude is the real deal.. Also, hes got a nice WR core, lead by Josh Boyce(i also love. Easy 2nd rder)..

Comment

• RB Silas Redd vs Illinois

RB DJ Harper vs TCU

RB Dennis johnson vs 3 Teams

Comment

• QB Casey Pachall vs Boise State

QB Ej Manuel vs ND

LB Manti Teo vs FSU

Comment

• I actually had cut a Pachall vid the same day u posted your request, weird
                      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-06-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Linebacker Illinois Jonathan Brown Penn State might want to block him

Comment

• RB Texas A&M Christine Michael vs Iowa State

RB Pitt Ray Graham vs Iowa

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            QB Casey Pachall vs Boise State

QB Ej Manuel vs ND

LB Manti Teo vs FSU

thats funny that u were posting video of Pachall same day i requested..lol What a pass 43sec's in to Josh Boyce.. Did Pachall get in trouble recently? I hope not, becasue i'm estatic to watch the Pachall/Boyce connetion more then any other connection this yr..

Comment

• One great thing about the new boards is we can finally get to old threads.. I love being able to check out stuff we said awhile back to see who was right or wrong..

Comment

• Ah, so Pachall has experemented with some driz-ugs, ey???lol Eh, i'm not gonna freak out as long as i here nothing else from here on out.. The kids talent is outta this world, and quite frankly, i'd be shocked if a ton of guys we love as prospects and never got caught have tried the same stuff.. Now that he got busted, i expect and would hope that he stops, or then i would worry.. But for now, i'll chalk it up to mistake and move on.. I'm really high on this kid, no pundt intended..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X