Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quentin Patton and Walter Stewart are studs! I think both are players to watch out for.. Hey Redeye, can u get any Mark Jackson OT Glenville St? Probably not, but u got some lower level kids, so i figured i'd ask..

    Comment


    • Redeye do you have the tape of BYU vs Boise...I'd like to get a look at DL/LB Ezekiel Ansah. The guys supposedly a physical specimen who only started playing football in 2010. After two non impactful seasons learning the game he seems to be finding his stride with 8 tackles (6 solo), 1 sack, 2.5 tackles for loss, and 1 pass break up against Boise...Could be a good mid round developmental pick ala Adrien Robinson.

      Physically the guys a JPP clone at 6'6'' 270 pounds who originally went to BYU on a track and field scholarship. Todd Mcshay said he, "has a rare burst for 280 lbs."
      Last edited by juice33s; 09-29-2012, 03:50 PM.

      Comment


      • Dude, this Chris Thompson RB Florida St is pretty freaking good.. Runs alot harder and stronger then his 187lb frame says he can, and has explosive play potential on any touch.. He obviously has hands, as he caught 8passes in a game against CLEMSON.. Also had a 80yrd scamper and a 41yard scamper through 3plus games so far... I'd like to see Chris THompson vs Clemson if u can Redeye..

        Comment


        • How good of a prospect is Andre Ellington? Mid round guy?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
            How good of a prospect is Andre Ellington? Mid round guy?
            I think his draft stock will either rise or fall with his 40 time...If he puts up a 4.3 I could see him being a 1st round pick, if he's merely a 4.4 guy then your probably looking at a 2nd round prospect...kind of reminds me of Chris Johnson, but with a little more power
            Last edited by juice33s; 09-29-2012, 06:25 PM.

            Comment


            • Man, that thompson for Fla St is awesome! Of Course they robbed em of a TD(refs), because there dou-che bags...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Man, that thompson for Fla St is awesome! Of Course they robbed em of a TD(refs), because there dou-che bags...
                never mind, the idiot WR on the outside totally held for absoulutley no reason, which is so freaking annoying, its not funny! But either way, anotehr dynamic run by Thompson that won't show up in stats! Hes great!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Quentin Patton and Walter Stewart are studs! I think both are players to watch out for.. Hey Redeye, can u get any Mark Jackson OT Glenville St? Probably not, but u got some lower level kids, so i figured i'd ask..
                  I will try

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Dude, this Chris Thompson RB Florida St is pretty freaking good.. Runs alot harder and stronger then his 187lb frame says he can, and has explosive play potential on any touch.. He obviously has hands, as he caught 8passes in a game against CLEMSON.. Also had a 80yrd scamper and a 41yard scamper through 3plus games so far... I'd like to see Chris THompson vs Clemson if u can Redeye..
                    Yeah was planning on it just havent got 2 it

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                      Redeye do you have the tape of BYU vs Boise...I'd like to get a look at DL/LB Ezekiel Ansah. The guys supposedly a physical specimen who only started playing football in 2010. After two non impactful seasons learning the game he seems to be finding his stride with 8 tackles (6 solo), 1 sack, 2.5 tackles for loss, and 1 pass break up against Boise...Could be a good mid round developmental pick ala Adrien Robinson.

                      Physically the guys a JPP clone at 6'6'' 270 pounds who originally went to BYU on a track and field scholarship. Todd Mcshay said he, "has a rare burst for 280 lbs."
                      Here we go some Ezekiel for U

                      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-04-2012, 07:30 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas vs Oklahoma State




                        Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M When everyone was raving about Sean Porter this was the guy I kept pointing 2.Having an unbelievable season already. Through 4 games 27 Tackles 10.5 TFL 6 Sacks. Played OLB last year so he can drop into the short zones as well. Still so underrated among the draft community .



                        Kyle Van Noy BYU OLB

                        Comment


                        • Alec Ogletree LB Georgia plays inside in a 3-4 looks more like a 4-3 WLB to me.




                          Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame



                          Malcom Bronson Safety Mcnesssee State

                          Comment


                          • Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina



                            Knile Davis RB Arkansas



                            Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas

                            Comment


                            • Joseph Randle RB



                              Michael Mauti LB PSU



                              Nick Harwell WR iami Ohio

                              Comment


                              • Taylor Lewan OT Michigan



                                Kenny Vaccaro Texas Safety

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X