No announcement yet.

12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dang redeye, i love waiting a week or 2 and coming on to this thread, because its so much fun to see what u cooked up for us!! Brilliant work!!! Michael Mauti is a freaking animal!

Comment

• Man, i woulden't mind Taylor Lewan if we can get em later first... He looked good in that ND game.. He would be a great RT with LT potential, if we lose Beatty after the yr or down the rd..

Comment

• I would love to have Te'o. The guy has heart and is tough as hell. I think he would be a perfect addition to a blue collar type team like the Giants or Steelers. I see ol' BB grabbing him up in New England though if he is in the vicinity of him during the draft. I think BB's philosophy is that you can never draft enough linebackers.

Anything on Travis Johnson from San Jose? He is built more like a linebacker but truth be told isn't much smaller than the common defensive end of today.
        Last edited by Rat_bastich; 10-07-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
          I would love to have Te'o. The guy has heart and is tough as hell. I think he would be a perfect addition to a blue collar type team like the Giants or Steelers. I see ol' BB grabbing him up in New England though if he is in the vicinity of him during the draft. I think BB's philosophy is that you can never draft enough linebackers.

Anything on Travis Johnson from San Jose? He is built more like a linebacker but truth be told isn't much smaller than the common defensive end of today.
          Not yet but Im well aware of him. I first noticed him last year when I was watching the safety Duke Ichenacho. I have the Idaho game from 2011 and the Stanford game.

Comment

• I posted that picture of that huge DT before the season here is a vid I cut of him

Daniel McCullers vs Georgia 2012

Star Lotuleli DT Utah vs USC

Chris Thompson vs Clemson 2012

Comment

• Ezekiel Ansah vs Utah State 2012 DE/OLB BYU

Matt Elam vs Tennessee 2012 Safety Florida

Dee Millineer CB Alabama

Comment

• Yo, those freaking runs at about 1min 20secs and 3min 40secs are unbelievable!!!lol I didnt' see this clemson game, i saw the S FLA game, and i gotta tell ya, this kid is a versatile weapon.. I like how he runs hard with that speed.. Those moves are pretty insane.. This kids got some talent..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Yo, those freaking runs at about 1min 20secs and 3min 40secs are unbelievable!!!lol I didnt' see this clemson game, i saw the S FLA game, and i gotta tell ya, this kid is a versatile weapon.. I like how he runs hard with that speed.. Those moves are pretty insane.. This kids got some talent..
                  Wake Forest is up 2

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Yo, those freaking runs at about 1min 20secs and 3min 40secs are unbelievable!!!lol I didnt' see this clemson game, i saw the S FLA game, and i gotta tell ya, this kid is a versatile weapon.. I like how he runs hard with that speed.. Those moves are pretty insane.. This kids got some talent..
                    Wake Foresst is up 2

Comment

• Elam is having a great year in a defense that is very easy for pro scouts to assess his performance. I think he is going to make some NFL team very happy.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Redeye, do you have the USC Cal tape?...USC DE Morgan Breslin kind of blew up in the game with 4.5 TFL and 3 sacks. For the year he leads the trojans in both sacks and TFL's. The guys a former junior college All- American in his first season with USC....might have a little bit of Clay Matthews in him

Comment

• Hey Redeye, can u get Kevin Minter's 20tackle game against Florida? Minter is a freaking machine!

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                            Redeye, do you have the USC Cal tape?...USC DE Morgan Breslin kind of blew up in the game with 4.5 TFL and 3 sacks. For the year he leads the trojans in both sacks and TFL's. The guys a former junior college All- American in his first season with USC....might have a little bit of Clay Matthews in him
                            Thanks Juice U just reminded me. yes I do have the game and I meant to cut that

Yes Sportzfan I have LSU Florida game completely cut up. I have a bunch of videos coming from that.

Here is the 1st 1 I did

Mike Gillislee RB Florida

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-11-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Dang, that Malcolm Bronson S McNeese St kid is intriguing.. Looks to be a sound tackler, and they had em one on one in many situations with a wideout and he was successful breaking up passes on a few of the plays.. At about 2mins in, the guy looks like he was shot outta a cannon to foil a stretched out run play on the edge.. Seems to get through traffic really well... Obviously needing a S, i'm keeping this kid on my radar...

Comment

• Alex Okafor vs WV and OSU 2012

Kevin Minter vs FL 2012

Matt Elam vs LSU

Comment

Working...
                                X