12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if no safety's go in the first round this year. 2nd round will probably see a run of them though
    Probably, because of Rambos off field stuff, nothing at all to do with his talent, which is off the chart.. Watch that Auburn tape if u get a chance.. The kids a diffrence maker, strong tackler, and has a wonderful all around game.. Hes the best safety in this class.. Upside goes to Eric Reid, but overall right now, i love Baccari Rambo.. I'd love to steal him in the 2nd to take over for KP or even if we do retain KP, add to the unit with rambo..

Comment

• Redeye, u have the most wonderful array of video's on here. Seriously, i jsut watched about 5of em, and it was a blast! Mostly guys i all ready really liked to kinda give me a valadation of sorts, as i can stop and rewind and what not and really focus.. Guys like Cj Mosley, Baccari Rambo, Ezikahl Ansah, Eric Fisher, and Jake Matthews..

Anyhow, was wondering if u could do a couple under the radar/ mid to late rd guys i'm intersted in?

Ryan Griffin TE Uconn (either syracuse or pitt game)

Laadrian Waddle OT Texas Tech (any game, very intriguing player with ideal RT size)

Brad Sorensen QB S.Utah

Cory Grissom DT S.Florida

Just 2 name a few.. Again, later rd guys who have peaked my interest some..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Redeye, u have the most wonderful array of video's on here. Seriously, i jsut watched about 5of em, and it was a blast! Mostly guys i all ready really liked to kinda give me a valadation of sorts, as i can stop and rewind and what not and really focus.. Guys like Cj Mosley, Baccari Rambo, Ezikahl Ansah, Eric Fisher, and Jake Matthews..

Anyhow, was wondering if u could do a couple under the radar/ mid to late rd guys i'm intersted in?

Ryan Griffin TE Uconn (either syracuse or pitt game)

Laadrian Waddle OT Texas Tech (any game, very intriguing player with ideal RT size)

Brad Sorensen QB S.Utah

Cory Grissom DT S.Florida

Just 2 name a few.. Again, later rd guys who have peaked my interest some..
        The UConn TE have those games they will get cut just havent gotten to it. Anything from the SEC is easy because I have tons of games full cut. I think we have Sorenson up on Draftbreakdown.com. If u are ever looking for a player just put it in the search. Just make sure u spell the player name right. Search isnt the greatest. All the videos will post on the body of the video U select.

1 of these days im going to have to do the first page list again. Im dreading it though because it will take hours. We have so many videos this year its out of control

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          The UConn TE have those games they will get cut just havent gotten to it. Anything from the SEC is easy because I have tons of games full cut. I think we have Sorenson up on Draftbreakdown.com. If u are ever looking for a player just put it in the search. Just make sure u spell the player name right. Search isnt the greatest. All the videos will post on the body of the video U select.

1 of these days im going to have to do the first page list again. Im dreading it though because it will take hours. We have so many videos this ye r its out of control
          I know, but that list was absoulutley awesome though.. I'll definetly be looking forward to checking out Ryan Griffin when u get around to it.. I'm telling you, hes a Jerry Reese special , as far as mid to late guy who ends up being way better then where drafted.. That Waddle kid has everything ur looking for measuarables wise..

Comment

• Dri Archer vs 3 teams

Antonio Andrews RB vs Ark st

Andre Ellington vs NC St

Comment

• Theo Rid**** vs BYU 2012

Montee Ball vs Ohio ST

Comment

• Eddie Lacy

Comment

• Aaron Murray vs Bama

Tyler Wilson vs LSU