Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12-13 Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rex Burkhead vs Georgia RB Nebraska


    Logan Ryan CB Rutgers vs VT 2012


    Khassem Greene LB Rutgers vs VT 2012

    Comment


    • Virginia OT Obay vs UNC



      Sylvester Williams vs Virginia 2012 DT UNC


      Chris Harper WR KSU

      Comment


      • I don't know how you just pop these out. I just wanted to look into Xavier Rhodes and it took me forever to cut.

        Comment


        • Vince Williams vs. Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech

          Comment


          • GT and Northern Illinois are probably the only games he played a lot of snaps. He doesnt play on passing downs. I have to watch the Duke game see how he played in the NIckel. I read he played in the Nickel package that game

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              GT and Northern Illinois are probably the only games he played a lot of snaps. He doesnt play on passing downs. I have to watch the Duke game see how he played in the NIckel. I read he played in the Nickel package that game
              Do you think it's because of limited athleticism on his part or the guy they put on the field for nickel packages is just that good in the eyes of the coaches? From what I've seen, he takes himself out of a few plays with recognition issues but he seems to be really good getting through traffic and finding the ballcarrier when he's in good position. I still stand on him being a 5th-6th round pick that can be a solid (nothing special though) LBer and it's not like our current unit has many solid players in the middle anyhow.

              Comment


              • I think he's limited against the pass and deep in space. I was laboring to find his snaps against Virginia Tech which obviously isn't an issue against the run-heavy Georgia Tech. The entire middle of the game against VT, he wasn't in. You can see the difference between him and Telvin Smith. Williams lines up deep almost like a SS to give him that cushion.

                You wouldn't happen to have access to the FSU vs. North Carolina State game do you? That is the one I can't find, but really want to see.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                  I think he's limited against the pass and deep in space. I was laboring to find his snaps against Virginia Tech which obviously isn't an issue against the run-heavy Georgia Tech. The entire middle of the game against VT, he wasn't in. You can see the difference between him and Telvin Smith. Williams lines up deep almost like a SS to give him that cushion.

                  You wouldn't happen to have access to the FSU vs. North Carolina State game do you? That is the one I can't find, but really want to see.
                  We have GLennon vs FSU up
                  Made a real nice play on the 2nd play of this in pass coverage. Just not a lot of snaps with him on the field against the pass. Thats why I have to watch the Duke game. Read he was in on the Nickel package
                  Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-02-2013, 11:11 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    Do you think it's because of limited athleticism on his part or the guy they put on the field for nickel packages is just that good in the eyes of the coaches? From what I've seen, he takes himself out of a few plays with recognition issues but he seems to be really good getting through traffic and finding the ballcarrier when he's in good position. I still stand on him being a 5th-6th round pick that can be a solid (nothing special though) LBer and it's not like our current unit has many solid players in the middle anyhow.
                    have to watch him more . I kind of pigeon holed him as an inside 3-4 backer didnt think he had the change of direction quickness for anything more than a Downhill thumper. Didnt look all that agile. To be honest though most of my time on FSU games are spent on other players

                    Comment


                    • Dion Sims TE MSU vs Northwestern


                      Joseph Fauria TE UCLA vs Nebraska


                      Travis Frederick C Wisconsin vs MSU

                      Comment


                      • Fauria would be such a monster weapon for ELI in the pass game.. Hes not close to the blocker Bennett is, but his pass catching abilities are outrageous.. They were throwing 20yrd fade plays to em in back corner of endzone and lining em up just about everywhere during the season with success, and his redzone capabilities are outta this world.. He has the frame to add weight and i would think become a better blocker as well.. Fauria would make our pass offense downright unstoppable.. If he is around in the 4th rd , i don't know how u don't take em? Hes nasty!

                        Comment


                        • Minter vs Bama LB LSU



                          D Holloman vs Kentucky LB South Carolina



                          A Ogletree vs Kentucky Georgia LB

                          Comment


                          • Sheldon Richardson vs Kentucky 2012


                            Larry Warford vs Georgia 2012


                            Alabama line vs ND

                            Comment


                            • Justin Pugh vs Pitt



                              Gerald Hodges vs Ohio st Neb



                              Shariff Floyd vs Missouri

                              Comment


                              • Jonathan Banks vs Texas A&M



                                Nick Kasa



                                Vance Mcdonald

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X