Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always rave about reeses drafts and look who Agrees! Top 4 in the NFL according to CBS research

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I always rave about reeses drafts and look who Agrees! Top 4 in the NFL according to CBS research

[quote user="lawl"]

wonder who gets the #3 job if manningham walks.

[/quote]

I'd be willing to bet Hixon after his second knee injury [and if still signed], Jerrell Jernigan and Devin Thomas would be ahead of Barden on the depth chart in the event no other receiver is signed/drafted.

Comment

Re: I always rave about reeses drafts and look who Agrees! Top 4 in the NFL according to CBS research

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

I'd be willing to bet Hixon after his second knee injury [and if still signed], Jerrell Jernigan and Devin Thomas would be ahead of Barden on the depth chart in the event no other receiver is signed/drafted.[/quote]

2 injuries to the same knee within 2 years is gonna be a tough recovery for him. Same for Sintim.

Both these guys may be done in the NFL.
      sigpic

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="myles2424"]2009 & 2010 draft were horrendous.....[/quote] what? I coulden't dissagree more! Prince JPP Nicks Beatty Barden(coming along now that healthy) Joseph and then u got Injuries to guys like Chad Jones which is kinda bad luck and injuries have derailed alot of hope for some seemingly great Draft picks for us If guys like Goff Chad Jones TT Austin could of stayed healthy I think our teams Completely diffrent right now! Reese is a awesome drafting Gm !
        [/quote]

Really?
        [/quote] Thats quite all right hes contributed anyways and theres alot of other names on that list that make up for barden.
        [/quote]

[/quote] well u got Barden who adds size to the strengths of cruz and nicks and u got jerrnigan who in theory is a versatile speedster slot type guy.. I'd think those 2 would get cracks at the gig and we may just add a guy at some point in the draft in the mid to late rounds to compete with those 2 for the gig and 2 round out the depth.. I really don't see Hixon returning to the Giants next season and Devin Thomas has shown very little in my estimation.. A guy like Eric Page WR Toledo or Greg Childs WR Arkansas in the 5-7 range would be nice to compete against Barden and Jerrnigan.. maybe a guy like Bj Cunningham drops to rd 7 or so and we take a flier on a guy who slips through the cracks? Tough to say

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

I'd be willing to bet Hixon after his second knee injury [and if still signed], Jerrell Jernigan and Devin Thomas would be ahead of Barden on the depth chart in the event no other receiver is signed/drafted.[/quote]

2 injuries to the same knee within 2 years is gonna be a tough recovery for him. Same for Sintim.

Both these guys may be done in the NFL.
          [/quote]

I acknowledge just how hard it is. I'm just saying Barden looks that bad.

Comment

for the same money MM is going to get i'd go after NOR Robert Meachem to be our 3rd WR (SE). Better health, longer/ taller, better hands, good in red zone and can also run.

instead of Barden who was a wasted pick i would go for Cotchery or Hagan.

Comment

[quote user="deekay7685"]for the same money MM is going to get i'd go after NOR Robert Meachem to be our 3rd WR (SE). Better health, longer/ taller, better hands, good in red zone and can also run. instead of Barden who was a wasted pick i would go for Cotchery or Hagan.[/quote]

Meachem is only a third option in NO, Green-Bay or the Giants.

He'd be a 2nd anywhere else.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Working...
              X