Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    Please no more Syracuse players......they're overrated
    Chandler Jones disagrees with your post. They're just like any other school in that they provide good and bad players. Historically speaking, Jim Brown and Marvin Harrison also disagree with your post.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
      He was terrible. Dropped a majority of the passes. He's meh, 6th/7th rounder.
      I believe that most projections had him in that range. The earliest that I saw was in the 5th round. Maybe he can boost his stock up a little bit at his pro day. I have to admit that I am biased being a lifetime Syracuse fan ( born and raised).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        I agree. He also has a knack for making plays when they need to be made. He is also a stellar route runner. Love the kid.
        Scouts disagree and think his route running is extremely raw and as someone mentioned earlier he didnt run much of a route tree at all at Cuse. Screens and Deep balls. He was terrible at the senior bowl, couldnt get open in practice and dropped everything.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeq6722 View Post
          Scouts disagree and think his route running is extremely raw and as someone mentioned earlier he didnt run much of a route tree at all at Cuse. Screens and Deep balls. He was terrible at the senior bowl, couldnt get open in practice and dropped everything.
          Let me guess, the scouts are anonymous. I am sure that those same scouts said that Russell Wilson is too small to play QB in the NFL and that LeVeon Bell would be a pass blocking liability in the NFL. All I saw this kid do in games was make plays for a bad orange team. I'm not saying that he will be an all pro, but I believe that he has a great chance at making it to his next contract.
          sigpic

Comment

Coughlin stole this guy as an UDFA....Good to see he is still looking out for his alma mater.....

If TC was still our coach, this guy would be a Giant.....Disappointed we did not get him as UDFA

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
              Coughlin stole this guy as an UDFA....Good to see he is still looking out for his alma mater.....

If TC was still our coach, this guy would be a Giant.....Disappointed we did not get him as UDFA
              Me too. But they are stacked and over loaded at the WR spot. From what I been reading the two UDFAs we have could really push King & Lewis Jr for their jobs
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Its Coughlin and Marrone. I think there is a heavy bias here. Surprised no one from BC was drafted by the Jags.

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
                  Its Coughlin and Marrone. I think there is a heavy bias here. Surprised no one from BC was drafted by the Jags.
                  They did get their LSU guy in Fournette. Thats the southern school Coughlin covets (Odell, Randle, Jones ect.)
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Emba-Tawo is not really good. No surprise to see TC snatch him up but I doubt we missed out on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
                      I'm surprised nassib has not gotten an invite. Maybe he'll become the QB coach there...hahaha. Imagine

Probably more qualified than Gilbride junior

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                        Emba-Tawo is not really good. No surprise to see TC snatch him up but I doubt we missed out on anything.
                        I notice that you are the only one against him consistently...... We shall revisit this thread once the season starts

Comment

I'm not interested in any skill players from Syracuse.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                            I'm not interested in any skill players from Syracuse.
                            Well if it makes a difference, his 1st 3 years he was playing for Maryland.

I could see Etta being a very solid UDFA for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              Well if it makes a difference, his 1st 3 years he was playing for Maryland.

I could see Etta being a very solid UDFA for someone.
                              Nope, not really interested in any skill players from Maryland either.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                                Nope, not really interested in any skill players from Maryland either.
                                Why does that make a difference? AET was a force, even against elite teams too. And it certainly wasnt because he had a great QB or any talent around him.

8 catches 103 yards 2 TDs vs Louisville
                                7 catches 134 yards 1 TD vs Notre Dame
                                9 catches for 84 yards vs Clemson
                                13 catches for 178 yards and 5 TDs vs Pitt

And destroyed lower ranked schools like BC, Uconn USF and Colgate.

94 catches 1482 yards 14 TDs in the ACC with no help around him.

That is absolutely worth a flyer. I watched him all year. He had it. Great potential.

Will it translate? Maybe not. But certainly was a draft-able player with a very high ceiling. Certainly showed more than Rueban Randle in college.

Comment

Working...
                                X