• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one likes Adam Shaheen huh?
    The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      Lazy, doesn't block, loose with the ball, desire, aggressiveness and willing to block all questioned by scouts. I'll take a hard pass on him
      As soon as I read that the player has questionable desire, work ethic, etc., I want nothing to do with him.

Comment

I could see the Iowa TE as a late round option ....

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          No one likes Adam Shaheen huh?
          Shaheen is starting to grow on me more. From what I read, there may be some team that would be willing to draft him in the 2nd rd.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            Kittle. Yeah he played in a pro style offense at Iowa. Per NFL.com..........

ANALYSIS
            STRENGTHS Has broad shoulders and waist with a durable frame. Plays in pro-style attack and approaches blocking like an offensive lineman. Comes off the ball with good pad level and strikes with leverage and hands inside opponent's frame. Blocks with good technique and has footwork to get to reach blocks and combos. Hands are confident and sure with just one drop against 48 catches. Able to make sudden body adjustments to poorly thrown balls. Flashes vertical speed to become a seam worker. Physical runner after the catch with more wiggle than you would expect.

Comment

thought you may like this article TCHOF

https://www.landof10.com/iowa/2017-n...al-performance

Comment

Originally posted by TNGMen871 View Post
                thought you may like this article TCHOF

https://www.landof10.com/iowa/2017-n...al-performance
                Very interesting. Thanks.

Looks like he may not be a late round guy after all ... maybe a 3rd rounder?

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                  His run after catch ability is off the charts but his hands scare me a bit. He has a lot of drops.

One player I like a lot that does not seem to get much hype at all is the te from Clemson. Leggett I believe his name is. He probably will fall to the 4th or 5th because he isn't one of those freaks running a 4.4 40 but he is a guy that I believe can offer tremendous value in the latter parts of the draft.
                  I like this kid from Clemson a lot also. I think we can steal him in the 3rd rd. OL and D front 7 in the first 2 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                    I like this kid from Clemson a lot also. I think we can steal him in the 3rd rd. OL and D front 7 in the first 2 rds.
                    No RB?

Comment

Originally posted by TNGMen871 View Post
                      Kittle. Yeah he played in a pro style offense at Iowa. Per NFL.com..........

ANALYSIS
                      STRENGTHS Has broad shoulders and waist with a durable frame. Plays in pro-style attack and approaches blocking like an offensive lineman. Comes off the ball with good pad level and strikes with leverage and hands inside opponent's frame. Blocks with good technique and has footwork to get to reach blocks and combos.
                      WOW...maybe we should draft this guy for LT instead!

Comment

Has anyone noticed that David Njoku stutters quite a bit during interviews? I can't tell if he's just nervous or if he has a stuttering tick. No worries about it, just something I've noticed. Also something I've noticed... he's GIGANTIC. I'm not talking just height, but his hands are huge, he's shaped like a body builder, and his arms are long too. He looks like a serious weapon on offense.

Comment

Very interesting. Thanks.

Looks like he may not be a late round guy after all ... maybe a 3rd rounder?
                          No problem. You know, who knows? Maybe he goes 3rd or 4th round? I did watch quite a few Big 10 games, and I remember some of the talk about him by the analysts and play by play guys. So if the Giants do not land Howard or Njoku, I would not be upset with Kittle at TE.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                            Id rank them

Howard
                            Njoku
                            Everett
                            Engram

Dont like Hodges, Butt, or Legett
                            No Shaheen? I think he's got great 2nd round value and looks better on tape than Njoku, granted he didn't play against the same level D's.
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:
                            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

I like Ramczyk in the first in the 2nd I would like Gerald Everett .

Comment

Originally posted by sodbuster View Post
                                I like Ramczyk in the first in the 2nd I would like Gerald Everett .
                                Everett in the 2nd would result in a trip to Best Buy the day after for a new TV

Comment

Working...
                                X