Pharaoh Brown later round TE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharaoh Brown later round TE

I expect the Giants to pick O J Howard if he is available, and possibly Njoku if he is there and Howard is gone. But if the draft goes unpredictable and both are gone and on the Giants board Engram and Hodges are ranked down lower than what is available at 23 but get picked before we pick in the 50s we have to look at guys later like Adams last year.

This guy Pharaoh Brown, I was thinking that a couple of years ago when Mariotta was the QB at Oregon this kid was a really hot prospect catching the ball well with a bunch of TDs, the he had a terrible leg injury redshirted a year and came back this year and had a good year 33/426 yds/5tds even though Oregon used 3 tight ends and did not have a Mariotta throwing to him

Then I read that he did not run at the combine, did everything else, so I would expect he runs at the Oregon pro day. At the combine he had the longest arms, did the most reps, had the third biggest hands, had the 6th best vertical. He is 6'6" and is 255. If he runs a decent time in the 40 is he a steal in the 5th or 6th?

Anybody have any opinions or info?
Working...
X