Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jintsrool View Post
    if we draft mixon i will seriously question my fandom
    I completely agree. I am shocked this guy is even being considered to play pro. I've been following this story and I personally don't see any contrition from this guy....I hope we take him off the draft board....cowards like Mixon should not plays a mans sport

Comment

Originally posted by TNGMen871 View Post
      Mixon made his choice 3 years ago to punch a woman in the face, who was no angel by any means, instead of taking the high road and walking away. He made a very poor, cowardly decision in the heat of the moment. Yeah, call it immaturity etc. But regardless of my stance and views on his crime, some GM/owner is going to take a chance on him in the draft. And I suppose he does deserve a chance to be drafted and play in the NFL. I just don't prefer to see the Giants take that chance, especially after the Josh Brown negative press last year.
      Yes, it was 3 years ago, but like a chump he decides to give an apology after an extensive fight to release the tape. The guy is only sorry that the tape got out in public. Still am besides myself that this pig is allowed to compete professionally

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
        I completely agree. I am shocked this guy is even being considered to play pro. I've been following this story and I personally don't see any contrition from this guy....I hope we take him off the draft board....cowards like Mixon should not plays a mans sport
        Problem is he is really good and can help a team win a championship. Talent is always valued more than character to some teams. I would imagine if Aaron Hernandez got out of jail and was still great he would be brought in by some teams.

I mean,, Donte Stallworth killed someone while driving high and was still signed by the Pats.
        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Working...
        X