Oklahoma Pro Day, did we attend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Pro Day, did we attend?

Just wondering if there is a list some place of what Pro days we attended. In particular I wonder about Oklahoma. They had theirs on March 9th and have two RBs that both look really good. Mixon had his off the field issue 3 years ago but has seemed to move past it and killed the pro day work outs. Perine put up a ridiculous 30 reps and did great as well in the position drills.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

all i could find is that all 32 teams were represented at Oklahoma's pro day

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...just-joe-mixon

Comment

found Marc Ross clocking Mixon's 40...look at the Giants jacket

Comment

I like both of them as RBs. Perine reminds me of Lacy when he was lighter. By lighter I mean about 235. Perine has great balance too. Mixon is probably more a Adrian Peterson type. More of a Ezekiel Elliot mold. I don't think you can go wrong on the field with either one. That Mixon video though will haunt the team who drafts them quite a bit.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Thanks guys. I would love to get either one of these RBs on this team. I wonder how far Mixon will fall.
          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

if we draft mixon i will seriously question my fandom

Comment

Originally posted by jintsrool View Post
              this happened 3 years ago,,he was a kid and paid his dues,,,no other transgressions to speak of. this is not a ray rice scenario. but hey,,,the eagles could always use another fan.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                this happened 3 years ago,,he was a kid and paid his dues,,,no other transgressions to speak of. this is not a ray rice scenario. but hey,,,the eagles could always use another fan.
                the excuse that he was a "kid" cracks me up every time. 17-18 is not a kid anymore. You should know right from wrong at 17-18.

I agree that he deserves a 2nd chance and deserves to play in the NFL. It's good to see that he hasn't had any incidents since (as far as I know). But stop with the excuses

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
                  the excuse that he was a "kid" cracks me up every time. 17-18 is not a kid anymore. You should know right from wrong at 17-18.

I agree that he deserves a 2nd chance and deserves to play in the NFL. It's good to see that he hasn't had any incidents since (as far as I know). But stop with the excuses
                  Please! I made stupid emotional mistakes when I was in my 20's... Teenagers are still immature... especially when it comes down to controlling emotions and thinking of consequences..

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post

it "cracks" me up that people are so judgemental,,,are you even aware of the entire situation? 17 -18 is a kid still,,,,and many kids have made mistakes only to correct them and be better people for it.

Comment

Ok... see ya

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                        this is not a ray rice scenario
                        this is almost the same exact thing as the ray rice video...the woman starts putting her hands on Mixon and slaps him, then he retaliates by punching her. Mixon was absolutely wrong for punching that woman, but she was also wrong for putting her hands on him. No one, male or female, should be putting their hands on anyone..period.

with that being said, I still believe the man deserves one more chance. He has apologized to the woman in the video and has kept out of trouble ever since.

Comment

Mixon needs no excuse, was it excessive? Definitely, would I have done it like that? Don't think I personally could, did she deserve it/was it fair? Yes, everyone wants yap about equality equality, equality, well here you go.. that's what she gets for thinking she can fight a dude, thinking she's invincible and can do whatever she pleases with no recourse, she wanted to act like a man so she got treated like one, a man has the right to defend himself and the right to hit back when hit.. dont care who it is, maybe be smart enough to realize when youre way outmatched, he gave her fair warning and that's about all you can ask, if it was a man he would've got no warning at all

Also just to pile it on witnesses claim she dropped some N bombs at him outside, based on what I saw in the video I believe it so frankly, she was begging for this, I don't care if your a woman you can't have people walking around with this attitude that I can do whatever I want to whoever I want and nobody can do a damn thing about it, bet she won't be antagonizing like that again

I certainly won't be relinquishing my fan hood if we drafted him at some point, I feel bad that he got put in the situation
                          Last edited by Eliordie; 03-16-2017, 04:37 PM.
                          If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Beat it troll......

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                              Mixon needs no excuse, was it excessive? Definitely, would I have done it like that? Don't think I personally could, did she deserve it/was it fair? Yes, everyone wants yap about equality equality, equality, well here you go.. that's what she gets for thinking she can fight a dude, thinking she's invincible and can do whatever she pleases with no recourse, she wanted to act like a man so she got treated like one, a man has the right to defend himself and the right to hit back when hit.. dont care who it is, maybe be smart enough to realize when youre way outmatched, he gave her fair warning and that's about all you can ask, if it was a man he would've got no warning at all

Also just to pile it on witnesses claim she dropped some N bombs at him outside, based on what I saw in the video I believe it so frankly, she was begging for this, I don't care if your a woman you can't have people walking around with this attitude that I can do whatever I want to whoever I want and nobody can do a damn thing about it, bet she won't be antagonizing like that again

I certainly won't be relinquishing my fan hood if we drafted him at some point, I feel bad that he got put in the situation
                              This is 100% wrong....In Afghanistan they constantly threw stones at us should we have shot them ? You have a choice walk away or grab her and shake her like your performing an exorcism he dam near tried to knock her block off.

Comment

Working...
                              X