Reese Attends Vanderbilt Pro Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yo Alb View Post
    Ugh, between the OP and your post, Reese has revealed his hand yet again. He needs to start attending some more Pro Days and stop being lazy lol. If just to throw people off.

That being said, I know nothing about Cunningham, but I'd like to bolster our OL with the first pick. I wouldn't be very disappointed with a LB, but if we do that, we NEED to go OL in the 2nd... and resign Hank before the draft.
    well like I said, take it for what its worth. A whole bunch of things can change what happens in the draft. I don't think anything is set in stone on what Reese or most GMs are going to do in Rd 1.

Comment

Of course this would be the year we finally take a LB in the first... just re sign Robinson and were good at LB ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
        Of course this would be the year we finally take a LB in the first... just re sign Robinson and were good at LB ffs
        Idk if "were good at LB" if we resign Robinson..plus he hasn't been durable throughout his career. Him and Cunningham would be a good duo at LB in the nickel and would allow Kennard to rush from the edge more as Vernon proved effective rushing inside. We would have decent depth between Goodson/Casillas/Robinson if we were to resign him and draft Cunningham.

A guy like Cunningham or Foster would do quite a bit of damage behind our d-line and our defense would be very good at all three levels.
        1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
        2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
        3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
        4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by paul98 View Post
          Idk if "were good at LB" if we resign Robinson..plus he hasn't been durable throughout his career. Him and Cunningham would be a good duo at LB in the nickel and would allow Kennard to rush from the edge more as Vernon proved effective rushing inside. We would have decent depth between Goodson/Casillas/Robinson if we were to resign him and draft Cunningham.

A guy like Cunningham or Foster would do quite a bit of damage behind our d-line and our defense would be very good at all three levels.
          The thought of having both a Cunningham and a L-Collins running around making tackles around the line of scrimmage is growing on me. I believe Cunningham had a large # of tackles behind the line of scrimmage. Maybe Giants looking at him as a potential read/react weapon against E-Elliott.

Comment

Working...
          X