Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Draft Pick - Free Agent Combo would you like best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Draft Pick - Free Agent Combo would you like best?

What Draft Pick - Free Agent Combo would you like best?
    OJ Howard - Adrian Peterson
    17.86%
    Dalvin Cook - Jared Cooks
    3.57%
    Leonard Fournette - Ryan Clady
    28.57%
    David Njoku - John Hankins
    35.71%
    Taco Charlton - LeGarrette Blount
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

thats tough brooo lol a lot of them i go yes...no. yes.....no. lol i went Howard and AP because Howard could do sooo much for this offense this year and years to come. And i also am a huge AP fan. i dont necessarily want AP on the Giants and think he's a must have. But i rather him than anyone else to choose from in FA lol.

Fournette and Clady is a close second. Fournette is a monster and Clady is OT help. But Clady has played 2 gmes and 9 games in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Granted, he did start all 16 every year before that and the 1 year between the two bad ones. Maybe Clady isnt so bad because if he does get hurt again...we're in no different position than now right lol

i change my mind and vote both Fournette and Clady and Howard and AP lol

Comment

Jared Cook already signed

Comment

Fournette Clady is the correct answer. The top three are all good though.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

That is a toughie...Fournette/Clady or Taco/ Blount?
          my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

You could have put Fournette and a cold dog turd and I still would have picked it.

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
              That is a toughie...Fournette/Clady or Taco/ Blount?
              I went Taco/Blount and then we can go DT/OL/LB/TE in rounds 2-5.

Comment

Fournette/Clady and it's not close. This shores up our biggest pair of weaknesses last season: running and blocking.

A backfield of Fournette and Perkins with Clady handling Eli's blind side would transform the offense.

Too bad this will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
                  Fournette/Clady and it's not close. This shores up our biggest pair of weaknesses last season: running and blocking.

A backfield of Fournette and Perkins with Clady handling Eli's blind side would transform the offense.

Too bad this will never happen.
                  I agree just because of Fournette, but Clady isn't good anymore..Honestly, he would be like an older Flowers out there.
                  1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
                  2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
                  3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
                  4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Comment

Surprised not many for Dalvin Cook. Great RB. Maybe since Cooks signed I can change that to like Jacob Tamme or something.
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

None of the above. I would prefer picking a LT and DT in the first two rounds, followed by a RB and LB.It's best to bolster the trenches.

Comment

Working...
                      X