Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might the Giants be looking to trade up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might the Giants be looking to trade up?

They dont have the cap room to sign a draft class. JPP is still getting 17M, plys they just signed Geno and J Johnson. And they have very few major needs. Are they planning to move up for a top prospect?

i HIGHLY doubt that. we still have needs across the team including RB, TE, OL, DT, LB, CB. Better to stay at 23 and play the draft as it falls.

Having no major needs means we can play the draft as it falls and take the best players who will fill the certain needs we have.

Comment

trading up isnt the Giants way so I doubt it. I dont see who they would trade up for besides OJ howard. There isnt a LT worthy of trading up for, I couldnt see us moving up to take a RB like Cook and any other positions arent in need enough for trading up

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
        i HIGHLY doubt that. we still have needs across the team including RB, TE, OL, DT, LB, CB. Better to stay at 23 and play the draft as it falls.

Having no major needs means we can play the draft as it falls and take the best players who will fill the certain needs we have.
        Mccaffrey😀

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Blue Man View Post
          They dont have the cap room to sign a draft class.
          Yes they do. They have room for the draft class and to do other things. Let the professionals handle the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
            Mccaffrey��
            there is a better chance than not that he will still be there at #23

Comment

I don't think we will trade up in the 1st, but if we do I hope we jump ahead of the Eagles and take Dalvin Cook. I have a feeling they are going to draft him and do not want to see him go to the Eagles. I could see us trading up in the 2nd or 3rd to grab someone.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                Mccaffrey��
                wouldnt mind mcaffrey. With the way the teams set up currently there's a lot of different players i would be ok with at 23.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Blue Man View Post
                    They dont have the cap room to sign a draft class. JPP is still getting 17M, plys they just signed Geno and J Johnson. And they have very few major needs. Are they planning to move up for a top prospect?
                    Why do they not have the $ to sign a draft class? Plus the extension for JPP will free up $.

Comment

wouldnt mind mcaffrey. With the way the teams set up currently there's a lot of different players i would be ok with at 23.
                      I am betting McCaffery goes before we pick. I do think Dalvin Cook will be there though.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                        I am betting McCaffery goes before we pick. I do think Dalvin Cook will be there though.
                        i personally rather Cook. i watched a lot of FSU games the last 3-4 years and Cook is insaneeee. His combine wasnt the best, but if you watch the kid play, he's the real deal. i'd be so hyped if he fell and Giants took him lol

Comment

i personally rather Cook. i watched a lot of FSU games the last 3-4 years and Cook is insaneeee. His combine wasnt the best, but if you watch the kid play, he's the real deal. i'd be so hyped if he fell and Giants took him lol
                          Cook is gonna be the best RB out of this class

Comment

Remember last year when people around here were so mad because we didn't spend every single dime in free agency. Funny how things change.
                            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I agree with you, but his shoulder problems and off the field stuff may cause a fall.

Comment

Working...
                              X