• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind in the 6th or 7th round

He's got potential but make no mistake he has plenty of issues ON the field
    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      Mahommes seems to more of a project though according to some talking heads. Not that Kelly is ready right now mind you.
      Ok, not disagreeing with that, but he said "strickly talent". So Mahommes and Evans are pretty near the top of that list.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        Mahommes seems to more of a project though according to some talking heads. Not that Kelly is ready right now mind you.
        Kelly's mind is ready for the next level. I think his problem in College was he knew he wanted to go to the next level and started skipping steps. Chad felt a bit entitled and got smacked on the wrist.

I think he is fearless. He's been around pros his whole life and he will be the surprise of the draft once a team gives him a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          I have no idea what the fascination is with this guy on this MB. I would be shocked if we draft him.
          They are fascinated only because he went to the same school as Manning. Nothing more or less.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
            He manhandled a very deep Alabama defense for starters.

He also made Laquon Treadwell seem like the #1 WR in the country. Football pedigree, and he plays like Brett Favre....feisty gunslinger. His off field issues are nothing to be concerned with, and the chip on his shoulder is big as a boulder.

Perfect place for him to learn. One football family to another
            So did Johnny Manziel, FYI.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JLM View Post
              I thought that he he ran onto the field of a high school game in which his brother was playing because the young quarterback took a late hit out of bounds.

Reports were that Kelly did not actually engage anyone in the melee but apologized for leaving the stands.

But yeah, he fought a whole team of high schoolers, he even ate some of them later.
              I was exaggerating. I think that was blatantly obvious. It's not a good look no matter how you phrase it.
              Perhaps, it's best phrased as he tried to fight a bunch of high schooler.

https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/10/0...football-game/

Comment

Originally posted by andthewinneris View Post
                He was in close proximity to marijuana! What a scumbag. Bet that loser often comes into close proximity to cigarettes and alcohol to. Smh
                When your employer prohibits and tests for it, it's concerning. When you consider that he's stupid enough to let pictures like that get out, it's even more concerning.

Comment

Big Ben was acussed of rapping..

I'm fairly certain any jury would find Ben not guilty of rapping.
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                    They are fascinated only because he went to the same school as Manning. Nothing more or less.
                    There goes the mind reader

So you know why we like this Qb better than ourselves , nice.

Comment

Round 5 - 6 could be perfect, there is not too much risk in there. For me its worhty.

Comment

There goes the mind reader

So you know why we like this Qb better than ourselves , nice.
                        Well, explain to me why I am wrong. If he was all that, why do several experts have him ranked out of their top 5 at the position and not even getting drafted? You know something that they don't?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, explain to me why I am wrong. If he was all that, why do several experts have him ranked out of their top 5 at the position and not even getting drafted? You know something that they don't?
                          Yes. I guess we do.

1. He is among the leaders stats wise. (you can verify that yourself)

2. Watch his tape. he is accurate, mobile, has a quick enough release, throws off his front foot well (good footwork) and has a presence about him on the field (it factor) that makes him exciting to watch.

3. There isn't any reason talent wise why he isn't in the conversation with theo other QBs in the drat.

4. Watch his tape side by side with other QBs like Jerod Evans for example and you will see for yourself he is better than they are.

5. Don't believe me or them or him or anyone else, Watch for yourself.

2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                            Yes. I guess we do.

1. He is among the leaders stats wise. (you can verify that yourself)

2. Watch his tape. he is accurate, mobile, has a quick enough release, throws off his front foot well (good footwork) and has a presence about him on the field (it factor) that makes him exciting to watch.

3. There isn't any reason talent wise why he isn't in the conversation with theo other QBs in the drat.

4. Watch his tape side by side with other QBs like Jerod Evans for example and you will see for yourself he is better than they are.

5. Don't believe me or them or him or anyone else, Watch for yourself.

2 cents
                            Thanks, but I think your analysis is overpriced for its value on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
                              When your employer prohibits and tests for it, it's concerning. When you consider that he's stupid enough to let pictures like that get out, it's even more concerning.
                              Haha, this guy
                              2017 Draft Wishlist:
                              1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                              2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                              3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                              4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                              5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                              6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                              7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                              "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                              - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

This wasn't aimed towards me but I'll jump in.. if he can somehow stay healthy and stay out of off the field issues he's prob the most talented QB in his class. Those 2 reasons have slid him way down the boards.
                                2017 Draft Wishlist:
                                1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                                2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                                3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                                4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                                5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                                6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                                7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                                "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                                - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X