Giants future QB Chad Kelly OLE Miss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants future QB Chad Kelly OLE Miss

Saw this kids ESPN analysis and he looks like the real deal. QB from the same school as Eli.

Originally posted by NYG#80 View Post
    Saw this kids ESPN analysis and he looks like the real deal. QB from the same school as Eli.
    Total punk. Read about his off-the-field stuff. He's not a guy we should want in our organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
      Total punk. Read about his off-the-field stuff. He's not a guy we should want in our organization.

Dak Prescot had an incident too, Big Ben was acussed of rapping..

This guy has fire and can play big in the more important moments, he just need a coach to use that fire with direction and purpose.

As a 4th is a great pick , Eli can help his Ole Miss back up qb

If we dont draft a QB, we can wait until Eli retires and try to grab our franchise qp in a no miss 26 pick.

Comment

I'm a fan of his....I think he's the best QB in the draft.

Comment

I have no idea what the fascination is with this guy on this MB. I would be shocked if we draft him.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            I have no idea what the fascination is with this guy on this MB. I would be shocked if we draft him.
            He manhandled a very deep Alabama defense for starters.

He also made Laquon Treadwell seem like the #1 WR in the country. Football pedigree, and he plays like Brett Favre....feisty gunslinger. His off field issues are nothing to be concerned with, and the chip on his shoulder is big as a boulder.

Perfect place for him to learn. One football family to another

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JLM View Post
                Rapping ain't a crime, yo....

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                  He manhandled a very deep Alabama defense for starters.

He also made Laquon Treadwell seem like the #1 WR in the country. Football pedigree, and he plays like Brett Favre....feisty gunslinger. His off field issues are nothing to be concerned with, and the chip on his shoulder is big as a boulder.

Perfect place for him to learn. One football family to another
                  If his off the field issues are nothing to be concerned about why is he not projected to be a first or second rounder?

Also, seems to have a lot of injury issues ….

Comment

works for me in 6th round or later

Comment

If he were there in the 4th,when we pick, I would hope that we take him.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        If his off the field issues are nothing to be concerned about why is he not projected to be a first or second rounder?

Also, seems to have a lot of injury issues ….
                        !. Because the NFL banned him from the combine...just like Joe Mixon

2. He was unable to play in any post season all star evens like the Shrine Game.

3. Injury at Pro day...but he has a private workout before the draft.

He has not had any recent off field issues....

He also has a rap song....Swag Kelly..lol

He was tailor made for NYC

Comment

Originally posted by JLM View Post

This guy has fire and can play big in the more important moments, he just need a coach to use that fire with direction and purpose.

As a 4th is a great pick , Eli can help his Ole Miss back up qb

If we dont draft a QB, we can wait until Eli retires and try to grab our franchise qp in a no miss 26 pick.
                          Big Ben was accused of sexual assault 7 years into his NFL career.

Dak Prescott was arrested for DUI after 2 breathalyzers came back inconclusive. He was found not guilty.

Chad Kelly was kicked off of Clemson's football team for conduct detrimental to the team. He was arrested for fighting outside a club in Buffalo. There's pictures of Kelly with marijuana in close proximity. Kelly fought a bunch of high schoolers in the middle of a high school football game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
                            . Kelly fought a bunch of high schoolers in the middle of a high school football game.
                            I thought that he he ran onto the field of a high school game in which his brother was playing because the young quarterback took a late hit out of bounds.

Reports were that Kelly did not actually engage anyone in the melee but apologized for leaving the stands.

But yeah, he fought a whole team of high schoolers, he even ate some of them later.

Comment

Nobody is saying he has no issues, thatīs why u can get him in the 4th when he has higher talent

Comment

Working...
                              X