Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McAffrey, Njoku, Robinson, Ramczyk, Bolles, Cunningham, Jarrad Davis, Taco

any of the above lol.

i personally uhhhh probably Njoku. I think a RB can be had later in the draft, the OL dont excite me, and i rather go O than D. but id be happy with any of the others i named too

Comment

Either of the OT's would be fine with me. While I wouldn't mind Taco, McDowell, Cunningham, McCaffrey, etc., OL is our biggest weakness in my opinion.
      NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
      Garrett Bolles - OT
      David Njoku - TE
      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
        Either of the OT's would be fine with me. While I wouldn't mind Taco, McDowell, Cunningham, McCaffrey, etc., OL is our biggest weakness in my opinion.
        OL is,,but not in the 1st round,,you dont reach to satisfy need.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
          OL is,,but not in the 1st round,,you dont reach to satisfy need.
          I agree about not reaching, but I don't think either of the OT's would be a reach at 23.
          NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
          Garrett Bolles - OT
          David Njoku - TE
          Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Mahomes

Comment

McAffrey, Njoku, Robinson, Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                McAffrey, Njoku, Robinson, Cunningham
                Same list, different order. Not sure if you put it in order.

McCaffrey
                Cunningham
                Robinson
                Njoku

I think McCaffrey is just a great talent and would be really hard pressed to pass him up. I think Cunningham is one of the best LBers in the draft and would be tough to pass on him. Robinson is the "safest" of the OTs IMO and is a mean run blocker. Njoku is the riskiest of all of them, but his athleticism might be hard to pass up.
                LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                  Same list, different order. Not sure if you put it in order.

McCaffrey
                  Cunningham
                  Robinson
                  Njoku

I think McCaffrey is just a great talent and would be really hard pressed to pass him up. I think Cunningham is one of the best LBers in the draft and would be tough to pass on him. Robinson is the "safest" of the OTs IMO and is a mean run blocker. Njoku is the riskiest of all of them, but his athleticism might be hard to pass up.
                  ^ this
                  2017 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                  2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                  3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                  4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                  5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                  6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                  7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                  "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

I may be the odd one out but I say Tyus Bowser.He has grown on me. He has a non stop motor plus,can take coaching well and is athletically gifted. He was suspended 8 games and still had the same amount of sacks as Myles Garret plus more TFLs.

Comment

the giants offense is stale. they wouldnt use mccaffrey to his full potential. where would he play? starting rb, 3rd down back? what happens to vereen, does he get cut?

I would be happy with the pick but know throughout the season we will be cussing mcadoo at his lack of vision and implementation of mccaffrey.

if not him, let's get this OL addressed by taking cam. if not, njoku
                      I
                      That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
                        I may be the odd one out but I say Tyus Bowser.He has grown on me. He has a non stop motor plus,can take coaching well and is athletically gifted. He was suspended 8 games and still had the same amount of sacks as Myles Garret plus more TFLs.
                        Did not know that. Wow. I would not be surprised in the least if he is a first round pick. I'd be happy with him at 23. I think that guy could play any of the linebacker spots or even DE. You don't say that about many players I do hope we get him, but I'm hoping he somehow slips to us in the second round.. But yeah we all may have underestimated him compared to what NFL teams think of him. Should be interesting to see what happens.
                        Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-19-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
                          You lost me at suspended for 8 games

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                            I have no info on him ever being suspended for 8 games. He only played in 8 games this year because he was injured during an incident in training that broke his orbital bone. Apparently during some team building things got over competitive and two guys got into it, Bowser didn't throw a punch and both guys moved on. The other player, Matt Adams, was suspended 1 game while Bowser missed several games because of the injury.

Bowser is a beast and I would love to get him in round 2.
                            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              Yeah but it was a fight with a teamate who cracked his orbital bone. It might have been part supension part injury. I am trying to find more info but not much is turning up.

***Edit: So missed a month with the eye injury. His teamate got the suspension. Sorry for the misinformation. I put fight and missed 5 games to assume he was suspended.

http://thedailycougar.com/2016/09/30...deline-cougar/
                              http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...L-10979186.php
                              Last edited by blu_buddha; 04-19-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                                I have no info on him ever being suspended for 8 games. He only played in 8 games this year because he was injured during an incident in training that broke his orbital bone. Apparently during some team building things got over competitive and two guys got into it, Bowser didn't throw a punch and both guys moved on. The other player, Matt Adams, was suspended 1 game while Bowser missed several games because of the injury.

Bowser is a beast and I would love to get him in round 2.
                                Thanks for the info. The 8 games missed shouldn't be an issue then

Comment

Working...
                                X