Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    Thanks for the info. The 8 games missed shouldn't be an issue then
    Think it was only 4 missed games. Everyone there said he did not throw a punch. Not sure I take him in round 1 depending who is there. Round 2 I jump all over it though.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
      I have no info on him ever being suspended for 8 games. He only played in 8 games this year because he was injured during an incident in training that broke his orbital bone. Apparently during some team building things got over competitive and two guys got into it, Bowser didn't throw a punch and both guys moved on. The other player, Matt Adams, was suspended 1 game while Bowser missed several games because of the injury.

Bowser is a beast and I would love to get him in round 2.
      hey maybe we draft Bowser and he punchasizes Geno's face ??? could make one heck of a story hahahaha

Comment

Ram
        Cam
        Njoku
        Cunningham

I actually like Njoku and Cunningham most, but OT is just too necessary. We can't win in the playoffs with Flowers unless he makes MAJOR improvements. If I KNEW we could get Antonio Garcia later, I'd say Njoku.
        2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
        Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
        Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
        Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
        Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
        Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
        Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Please let McCaffery fall:

https://twitter.com/CMcCaffrey5/stat...42776273133568

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
            yeah man. better measurable than OBJ. dude projects to be a superstar

Comment

If, we were able to get Mc Caffrey. He would be RB/ Slot/ wide out. So , that will cut in Shepards playing time. Would , you trade him on draft day and seeif we can get a second round pick( 2017).

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                If, we were able to get Mc Caffrey. He would be RB/ Slot/ wide out. So , that will cut in Shepards playing time. Would , you trade him on draft day and seeif we can get a second round pick( 2017).
                yeah. same can be said of even engram. fun to think about but ....
                Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-19-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                  yeah man. better measurable than OBJ. dude projects to be a superstar
                  He is going to be a stud.

Comment

You can just cut Vereen. McCaffery can get 18-20 touches a game with Perkins getting around 10. McAdoo would have to get creative and maybe run some 4 wide with McCaffery as the 2nd slot with Shepard. Either way, with Odell, Matshall, Shep and McCaffery on the field all at once...my god!

Comment

Originally posted by huckleberryeli View Post
                      I would go cam robinson or ryan ramzcyk
                      This is what I'm thinking also. I would also add the OT Boyles I think his name is. Whoever is rated higher that's the OT I'd take.

Comment

You can just cut Vereen. McCaffery can get 18-20 touches a game with Perkins getting around 10. McAdoo would have to get creative and maybe run some 4 wide with McCaffery as the 2nd slot with Shepard. Either way, with Odell, Matshall, Shep and McCaffery on the field all at once...my god!
                        Yes. I am good with that. Trade up in round 2 and go get evan engram also. lol could you imagine that lining up! Who could stop us? We would score on every drive!

Comment

this is where im torn about McAffrey. Not skill wise or anything, but how will he be used. Will he just be a scat back type and thrown all around the formation? will he just be a 3rd down and KR/PR guy? will he be a 15+ carry guy?

i think McAffrey can be good in any role, but how will the team that takes him use him is the question.

if the Giants took him i would think it would be straight committee. Cut Vereen like you said, 10-12 carries for McAffrey, 10-12 carries for Perkins. Another 3-4 receptions a game for McAffrey. So maybe a 15-10 touch split between Perkins and McAffrey. Also would be interesting to see if the Giants would use him as a returner. He's obviously dynamic at returning and a skill that we can use, but im not sure if he would be like a full time returner. i think i would see it more kind of like Odell, depending on game situation put him as returner.

it's all cool to think about. Would be awesome to land him too. we'll see if he lasts to our pick

Comment

i dont think we should or would consider trading shep at all. McAffreys ability to line up in the slot doesnt take playing time from Shep, it just means the Giants would have to open up more formations to use him more. Like a motion to 4 wide sets with Shep and McAffrey in both slots, or just line up straight up 4 wide with Perkins in the backfield.

i dont think you would see too often Odell Bmarsh and McAffrey come out in a 3 WR set with Shep sitting the play out.

Comment

It is a bad idea to trade a proven player for draft picks. It usually goes bad for the recipient of the picks.
                              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Either way, with Odell, Marshall, Shep and McCaffery on the field all at once...my god!
                                That does sound dangerous. Would need a nice OT in the 2nd then
                                2017 Draft Wishlist:
                                1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                                2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                                3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                                4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                                5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                                6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                                7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                                "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                                - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X