Whats YOUR draft plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats YOUR draft plans?

Mine IS sitting at HOME with a pop or 2 AND hoping we draft someone WITH heart and NO ONE with injuries. If WE nail this draft, we ARE Super Bowl contenders.
    LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
    VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
    2. OT/OG
    3. S for Collins DUO
    4. WR
    5. OT/OG
    6. TE
    7. LB

i WILL be HOME drinking BEERS

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      Cheers!
      LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
      VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
      2. OT/OG
      3. S for Collins DUO
      4. WR
      5. OT/OG
      6. TE
      7. LB

Comment

beers and some other PEDs at my place with a bunch of my friends. havent had the Giants draft this late since college hope i can make it haha

Comment

I will be SITTING at home AND throwing darts at a PICTURE of our big ***** safety.

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
            beers and some other PEDs at my place with a bunch of my friends. havent had the Giants draft this late since college hope i can make it haha
            PEDs.. I like that

Comment

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
              Mine IS sitting at HOME with a pop or 2 AND hoping we draft someone WITH heart and NO ONE with injuries. If WE nail this draft, we ARE Super Bowl contenders.
              Be home yelling at the TV as I usually do every Draft.

By the way your round 3 pick if getting a Safety for Collins Duo.. He is already in the roster and will be a beast if he can stay healthy. Darian Thompson was nasty in the two games prior to getting hurt and all through pre Season
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I'll be watching the draft with Darian Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  that's very good solution
                  kapalspeedboat

Comment

I have a newborn so I prolly won't be permitted to watch the draft at home lol my wife always yell 'n at me for being to loud as it is. So I'll prolly go hunting for a barstool and a BIG tv. Got the whole weekend off, annual holiday for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

It starts at midnight over here. Need to decide whether to take the next day off or 'work from home'.

Comment

I'll be sitting at home with a bottle of red wine, maybe a Charles smith Syrah and my G-pen. Can't drink beers except on my cheat day, I'm on a diet lol
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                          I have a newborn so I prolly won't be permitted to watch the draft at home lol my wife always yell 'n at me for being to loud as it is. So I'll prolly go hunting for a barstool and a BIG tv. Got the whole weekend off, annual holiday for me.
                          My wife is two weeks away from giving birth to our fourth child. Trust me on this you want the baby to get used to noise. Tell the wife some random guy on the internet said you have to watch the draft at home.

I'll be watching at home and probably find other stuff to keep me entertained between picks. Thrursday night draft sucks.
                          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                            My wife is two weeks away from giving birth to our fourth child. Trust me on this you want the baby to get used to noise. Tell the wife some random guy on the internet said you have to watch the draft at home.

I'll be watching at home and probably find other stuff to keep me entertained between picks. Thrursday night draft sucks.
                            Congrats ... I have 4 kids too.

As said by Jim Gaffigan - Having your fourth kid is like if you were in the middle of the ocean drowning and someone handed you an infant!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              Congrats ... I have 4 kids too.

As said by Jim Gaffigan - Having your fourth kid is like if you were in the middle of the ocean drowning and someone handed you an infant!
                              Thanks, that is hilarious.
                              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Working...
                              X