Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious about kittle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Curious about kittle?

    I figured I post some links here since his name has been coming up a lot as of late:

    This guy can block and knows how to find the hole in the D

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...A81A&FORM=VIRE

    PFF scouting report

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/dra...ittle-te-iowa/

    Nfl draft profile ( notice his measurable at top of screen, broad jump / vertical / 40 time

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profil...tle?id=2558266

    More analysis (blocking)

    http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/02...george-kittle/

    Pretty intriguing prospect, outside the big 2 (Howard and Djoku) Shaheen / Kittle are the guys I like. There are a lot of solid prospects and it's hard to keep up with all of them so this is for y'all. Enjoy!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Very deep class of talented TEs. A handful of these players should drop to mid/late rounds. If we don't grab one in the 1st I hope we wait it out and take someone who falls. I really like Engram and Shaheen after Howard and Njoku go. Jake Butt scares me with his 2 ACL repairs but has tremendous talent. Everett, Hodges, and Leggett are decent mid-rounders. Kittle and Sprinkle are kind of late round guys that I think hold good value before the last falloff. The only other name I think worth mentioning is kind of a sleeper, but remember the name Eric Saubert from Drake. Plays all over the field, runs great routes, and has good hands to boot. I don't think he gets enough credit due to his division, but he can be someone of great value in rounds 5-6.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

    sigpic
    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

    Comment


    • #3
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=george+kittle

      Comment


      • #4
        i actually saw a live mock yesterday that had Kittle going in the second round

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
          i actually saw a live mock yesterday that had Kittle going in the second round
          That's crazy talk imo
          2017 Draft Wishlist:
          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

          sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

          Comment


          • #6
            Boom, Blah or Bust

            Take it for what it's worth but I watched a show last night called Inside College Football: Draft Special on CBSSports where 4 former players (Corey Chavous, Randy Cross and 2 others) forecast some of this year's prospects with a boom, a blah or a bust.

            They gave booms to a bunch of guys, blahs to some and were mixed on a few.

            The thing that stood out to me because I don't like him myself is that ALL 4 gave Jordan Leggett a bust tag.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
              Boom, Blah or Bust

              Take it for what it's worth but I watched a show last night called Inside College Football: Draft Special on CBSSports where 4 former players (Corey Chavous, Randy Cross and 2 others) forecast some of this year's prospects with a boom, a blah or a bust.

              They gave booms to a bunch of guys, blahs to some and were mixed on a few.

              The thing that stood out to me because I don't like him myself is that ALL 4 gave Jordan Leggett a bust tag.
              Mayock has Kittle and Leggett neck and neck for 5th best TE. I trust him more than anyone from CBS
              Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-19-2017, 11:45 AM.
              2017 Draft Wishlist:
              1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
              2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
              3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
              4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
              5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
              6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
              7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

              sigpic
              "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
              - Homer J. Simpson

              Comment


              • #8
                This is Kissel

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nb5imClNhQ

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
                  Hello, this is Pico...he wants me to get a hair on top of my head

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                    Very deep class of talented TEs. A handful of these players should drop to mid/late rounds. If we don't grab one in the 1st I hope we wait it out and take someone who falls. I really like Engram and Shaheen after Howard and Njoku go. Jake Butt scares me with his 2 ACL repairs but has tremendous talent. Everett, Hodges, and Leggett are decent mid-rounders. Kittle and Sprinkle are kind of late round guys that I think hold good value before the last falloff. The only other name I think worth mentioning is kind of a sleeper, but remember the name Eric Saubert from Drake. Plays all over the field, runs great routes, and has good hands to boot. I don't think he gets enough credit due to his division, but he can be someone of great value in rounds 5-6.
                    I agree on butt, the acl is buyer beware for me, he's a good prospect but with the depth of this draft there is a lot to choose from. I also think that if we don't goTE in the first we won't see one picked until 3-6. I been toying with the idea that the gmen won't select an OL until round 4... Craziness I know but could happen. If that happens then could push TE back until 5-6 if one isn't selected in the first. I'll check out saubert, I haven't looked at him yet.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have heard people on Sirius say that Kittle's tape does not match up with his combine measurables.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        I have heard people on Sirius say that Kittle's tape does not match up with his combine measurables.
                        honestly the kid is impressive,,he may not have the numbers the other guys do but he sure is the complete package. he has a real nastiness in run blocking, and the athleticism to catch the ball with top end speed to make plays,,could be a steal in the 4th or 5th round. In 2015 pff acyaully rated him ahead of howard before some injuries derailed that season. very, very interesting.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X