Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Raanan Top 10 Likely First Round Picks

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...d-of-nfl-draft

Seems like from his sources and what he's heard, Davis is rated highly by the Giants. And Bolles being number two is intersting

Also interesting to note Raanan doesnt have Njoku in the top 10 at all. I'm sure some people here are going to love that lol

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
      Also interesting to note Raanan doesnt have Njoku in the top 10 at all. I'm sure some people here are going to love that lol
      Possibly, the single most overrated, riskiest player in the entire draft? Njoku = Bust?

"Njoku's status has nothing to do with the cancelled visit -- he's just not enough of a blocker and too much of a risk as a one-year performer, albeit one with an incredibly high upside."

Every year someone falls in love with some players measurables and forgets that we are drafting football players, not track stars. upside schmupside lol.

I think he'd be fantastic on dancing with the stars though! him & Taco can join rashad jennings and go skipping dancing frolicking and hurdling lol
      Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-19-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

People here tend to fall in love with a player and freak out if anyone suggest they might not take him. Njoku is that guy this year. I've been thinking it could be Davis because he fits the two requirements for the Giants pick. #1 Not many stories linking him to the Giants and #2 I don't have him on my list of possibles lol. Charles Harris is the other one like that too. I think OJ Howard falls farther than expected, maybe not all the way to 23 though.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I have no issues with Davis at #23

Davis, Cunningham, Red****.. or maybe Foster slides

time to draft a LB

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
            Possibly, the single most overrated, riskiest player in the entire draft? Njoku = Bust?

"Njoku's status has nothing to do with the cancelled visit -- he's just not enough of a blocker and too much of a risk as a one-year performer, albeit one with an incredibly high upside."

Every year someone falls in love with some players measurables and forgets that we are drafting football players, not track stars. upside schmupside lol.

I think he'd be fantastic on dancing with the stars though! him & Taco can join rashad jennings and go skipping dancing and hurdling lol
            Yeah but he's expected to go in the first round for football, not track. So obviously enough teams and analysis think highly of him, so there's that. You act as if we've passed on him already. Also, every year there are hundreds of analysts, beat writers, scouts, etc writing their take on players the Giants "might" like. Most of these stories are wrong every year so this means nothing to me. I'm not on the Njoku wagon, but wouldn't mind the pick. My point is no one knows who we are taking but JR and he can't make that decision to next Thurs night.
            2017 Draft Wishlist:
            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Totally fine with Davis and he was my choice in my mock. Dont want Cunningham in the first but would be fine with either Davis or Cam. Bolles will not be their when we pick.

Comment

I don't disagree with this list. I really like Davis, but have him going to Detroit ....

Comment

No Taco por favor
                  2017 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                  2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                  3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                  4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                  5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                  6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                  7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                  "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

What i don't understand about a possible Cam Robinson pick. Raanan said he better suited for RT. Then why draft him ?

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                      What i don't understand about a possible Cam Robinson pick. Raanan said he better suited for RT. Then why draft him ?
                      There are mixed opinions on Cam. Some think he is a RT only type, some believe he is a franchise LT. In today's NFL, both OTs are equally important, so if he is RT only, so what.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                        People here tend to fall in love with a player and freak out if anyone suggest they might not take him. Njoku is that guy this year. I've been thinking it could be Davis because he fits the two requirements for the Giants pick. #1 Not many stories linking him to the Giants and #2 I don't have him on my list of possibles lol. Charles Harris is the other one like that too. I think OJ Howard falls farther than expected, maybe not all the way to 23 though.
                        agreed people fall in love with a player and try to defend to the death that the Giants will draft this players, without any idea of what the Giants draft plans actually are lol

im in the boat that i am happy with a good amount of players. There's good players to be had in round 1, they do a much better research job than I so i usually trust in the teams decisions. Giants have also hit on 5 of 6 of the last 3 years 1st and 2nd round picks as Jordan said, which is awesome to see.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          There are mixed opinions on Cam. Some think he is a RT only type, some believe he is a franchise LT. In today's NFL, both OTs are equally important, so if he is RT only, so what.
                          Yeah the NFL is strange.

RT's get paid way less than LT's yet face pass rushers who are just as good if not better. Riddle me that.

He can play LT. Just needs corrective work on his stance. His feet/hands/punch are great. his stance is inconsistent... when his stance is correct he is excellent in both pass pro and run blocking.... consistency is key

His issues are a heck of a lot easier to fix than Flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                            Because we don't have a RT. I have high hopes for Fluker there but it's certainly a weak spot.

agreed people fall in love with a player and try to defend to the death that the Giants will draft this players, without any idea of what the Giants draft plans actually are lol

im in the boat that i am happy with a good amount of players. There's good players to be had in round 1, they do a much better research job than I so i usually trust in the teams decisions. Giants have also hit on 5 of 6 of the last 3 years 1st and 2nd round picks as Jordan said, which is awesome to see.
                            I'm in that boat too. I trust the team will grab someone good. If Flowers is our worst 1st/2nd round pick in 3 years we are doing better than most of the NFL.
                            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

So, scratch off all the LBs on that list. I could see Bolles high on their list. OJ Howard if he is there as well. Those are the 2 I see the Giants high on.
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                              X