Who's it going to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's it going to be?

Every draft someone always falls much further than projected. Whether it's an early 1st round pick falling to the teens or twenties, or whether it's a 2nd round pick falling to the 4th. Who do you think falls this year?
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Jabrill Peppers.

Comment

Allen, Peppers, and Taco are candidates in my book.
      Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-19-2017, 12:41 PM.
      2017 Draft Wishlist:
      1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
      2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
      3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
      4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
      5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
      6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
      7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
      "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
      - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

OJ Howard just because he's projected to go top 10 and i dont think he will go top 10.

Dalvin cook because of off the field issues and shoulder issues.

Jonathen Allen possibly too i've heard people are questioning even though he looks the part of a top 5 pick.

i think all 3 are some of the best talent in the draft, but i can see them falling further than they're projected because of issues outside of football.

Comment

Cam Robinson

The illegal gun issue puts up a flag with me. He was not charged, it shows the character of who he associates with. It looks bad if your in a car and a stolen gun is recovered from the car. It tells every GM he has the tendency to hang out with the wrong crowd.

What just happened with Aaron Hernandez is going to bring this your life outside of football issue into the open again and it is 8 days to the draft. What happened with Aaron was a tragic wast of a talented football player and human being. The draft is fickle I see Cam dropping because of who is has associated with.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Malik McDowell possibly. Also seems like Reuben Foster is slipping quite a bit

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/.../reuben-foster

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
              Also seems like Reuben Foster is slipping quite a bit

slip on down to 23 please

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
                I would have no problem with that lol.

Comment

Malik McDowell possibly. Also seems like Reuben Foster is slipping quite a bit

i could see McDowell falling because from what i watched you can tell he took some plays off. I only watched the ND and Wisconsin games from this year so it's not a full spectrum of his play, but he looked like he didnt care much in those games, esp Wisconsin when they went down big. He has a ton of skill when he gets after it and is a good pass rusher, but it's all when he wants to be. Not consistent. And that's not really something i'd want in a 1st rounder. id take a gamble in the 2nd though.

Comment

My thoughts too.

OJ Howard I think slips passed 15. Taco Charlton slips into round 2.
                    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                      i could see McDowell falling because from what i watched you can tell he took some plays off. I only watched the ND and Wisconsin games from this year so it's not a full spectrum of his play, but he looked like he didnt care much in those games, esp Wisconsin when they went down big. He has a ton of skill when he gets after it and is a good pass rusher, but it's all when he wants to be. Not consistent. And that's not really something i'd want in a 1st rounder. id take a gamble in the 2nd though.
                      McDowell is a top 10 talent in this draft, but yes the lazy play is a worry. With that said, if we took him at 23, I would be fine. He can be an All Pro type and I think a Pro Coaching Staff will be able to get him more motivated.

Comment

Highly possible. Guys like Red****, Cunningham, and Davis have been picking up a lot of steam lately.

Comment

McDowell is a top 10 talent in this draft, but yes the lazy play is a worry. With that said, if we took him at 23, I would be fine. He can be an All Pro type and I think a Pro Coaching Staff will be able to get him more motivated.
                          DTs get winded because they are big fat guys. it aint rocket science lol. Get the fat boy in shape, he'll be just fine. OTOH NFL offenses like to speed things up and go into 2 minute drills.... if the fat lardass cant get in game shape it could be an issue, but I would think when you do it for a living, you kinda have to get into better shape. I'm thinking he could be the jewel of the draft at 23. hmmmmmmmmmm......... to fat or not to fat that is the question!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                            DTs get winded because they are big fat guys. it aint rocket science lol. Get the fat boy in shape, he'll be just fine. OTOH NFL offenses like to speed things up and go into 2 minute drills.... if the fat lardass cant get in game shape it could be an issue, but I would think when you do it for a living, you kinda have to get into better shape. I'm thinking he could be the jewel of the draft at 23. hmmmmmmmmmm......... to fat or not to fat that is the question!
                            except he's not fat

Comment

except he's not fat
                              ha ha! there goes that theory LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X