Reuben Foster flagged for drug test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    1. Here is your proof that he threatened physical violence that you could have easily looked up

http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/0...edical-worker/

http://cardswire.usatoday.com/2017/0...edical-worker/

http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/3/6...ng-explanation

2. What pattern of behavior? really? getting kicked out of the combine and then failing a drug test looks like a pattern of negative behavior to me.

3. the entitled attitude was reported as incorrect? In the hospital he threw a tantrum and used the words "do you know who I am" because he didn't want to wait on line like all the other NFL prospects. No kid who the **** are you? you're a nobody, haven't even played a down in the nfl and you're acting like that? grow up. You don't see Deshaun watson, Leonard Fournette or McCaffrey acting like that

4. What weed? common man it's obvious why he was flushing out his system, I have friends who smoke and do it all the time. I have no issues with regular every day ppl smoking in their own home, but when it comes to the Giants I don't want a first rounder getting suspended for smoking the ganga like randy gregory, it hurts the whole team.

5. random twitter account? this has been all over ESPN and NFL network for the last 3 days. It's also been reported he was awful in his interviews.

6. The kid is STILL HURT, yea lets waste a first rounder on an injured played with a bad attitude and likes to smoke weed...yea sounds like a great idea

this isn't directed at you Mike, just trying to prove my point here, He's a very risky first round pick.
    Oh boy.
    1) I did look those up, I just actually read them. ALL of the reports of that threatening in all those reports is the same single source, Robert Klemko. He made 1 tweet about it and it was never mentioned by anyone ever again. Klemko was not there and cited zero sources.

2) I guess we differ on what a "pattern" is. Never having trouble ever before in his life does not make a pattern to me. Also he did not fail a drug test. He had diluted urine. When NFL players have diluted urine nothing happens to them other than retaking the test. Joe Thomas has spoken about this as it's happened to him and is fairly common in the NFL.

3) Again I ask who reported this? Not one credible source and several eye witnesses said that isn't what happened.

4) You're making an assumption. Justify it how you want but it's still an assumption. I'd rather weed than steroids lol.

5) Again please look at who their source is. It is the same twitter account, no matter what station reports it.

He is a risky first round pick because of those injuries and IQ more than anything else. I'd be willing to take that risk at 23 to get a top 10 talent. I'm not going to fight with you about this, I just ask please look at sources of information that people reporting things cite. If the source all comes from 1 tweet it probably could not be substantiated.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
      Oh boy.
      1) I did look those up, I just actually read them. ALL of the reports of that threatening in all those reports is the same single source, Robert Klemko. He made 1 tweet about it and it was never mentioned by anyone ever again. Klemko was not there and cited zero sources.

2) I guess we differ on what a "pattern" is. Never having trouble ever before in his life does not make a pattern to me. Also he did not fail a drug test. He had diluted urine. When NFL players have diluted urine nothing happens to them other than retaking the test. Joe Thomas has spoken about this as it's happened to him and is fairly common in the NFL.

3) Again I ask who reported this? Not one credible source and several eye witnesses said that isn't what happened.

4) You're making an assumption. Justify it how you want but it's still an assumption. I'd rather weed than steroids lol.

5) Again please look at who their source is. It is the same twitter account, no matter what station reports it.

He is a risky first round pick because of those injuries and IQ more than anything else. I'd be willing to take that risk at 23 to get a top 10 talent. I'm not going to fight with you about this, I just ask please look at sources of information that people reporting things cite. If the source all comes from 1 tweet it probably could not be substantiated.
      you can try to spin it as a reporter with no credibility all you want, but the guy writes for MMQB and sports illustrated, I also haven't seen one person slamming the source on ESPN or NFL network. If this wasn't credible information would the NFL have sent him home from the combine? No way..

Like I said earlier, if this was your mother or wife he threatened to put his hands on would you feel the same way? I doubt it. The "do you know who I am" comment he made screams he is an entitled punk who thinks he is better than everyone else IMO.

I agree with his injury being the biggest issue. He still has a busted up shoulder that was re-checked last week and may require another surgery to fix.

Comment

It has nothing to do with credibility, it has to do with him not being there. Listen if you want to believe that stuff happened you can, I could care less. The NFL teams will investigate and they will find out exactly what happened and make their decisions based on that. IMO if that threat was actually made there would be more sources by now. Even Klemko hasn't said it again, it was that one tweet and then nothing.

Nick Saban came out and said his side. Foster asked the hospital staff several (8-10) times if he is in the right place and didn't get a response and then asked if his name is on the list and still didn't get a response. So there are two sides to every story. Again you can believe what you want, but Klemko was not there. The only eye witness, other than Foster, to talk about it said it was blown out of proportion.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Working...
        X