Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
    don't draft this guy
    Oh God Yes I agree ! This guy is a loose cannon. Can't pass drug tests plus an attitude plus fighting. Run Away ! Run Away !

Comment

• Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

Oh God Yes I agree ! This guy is a loose cannon. Can't pass drug tests plus an attitude plus fighting. Run Away ! Run Away !
      Agreed

Comment

• Another young career sacked
        Long Live the King

Comment

• RED FLAGS should never be dismissed.
          There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

• He wants to follow in his alma mater and former linebacker Rolando McClain foot steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

he really is in a LINEUP now! A police Lineup!
              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post
                He's a ****. But he's not a domestic violence, lots of guns, hard drugs *******.

He's a self indulged *******.
                Hit the nail on the head.

Sorry to single you out GD but I found too much irony in this statement.
                Last edited by TEM; 02-12-2018, 09:43 PM.
                There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Hit the nail on the head.

Sorry to single you out GD but I found too much irony in this statement.
                  I played against him in a camp. He was a ****ing **** then and heís a ****ing **** now. He went to Troup County. He was the top LB in the nation yada yada yada. I was an OT. I was short but I was strong and quick as hell off the ball.

I kept hearing about him leading up to the camp. Our teams are warming up and heís just standing off to the sideline by himself. Didnít feel like warming up with everyone apparently. Rubbed me wrong. Team periods come in and my schoolís offense is going up agains Troupís defense. Weíre running vanilla stuff just to get looks. He decides to blitz in over our Center and nail our QB. Mind you. Weíre not running blitzes and weíre pulling up at the QBs. Next play I said **** it. Whatever the play is. Iím nailing this mother****er. The call was a stretch play to the opposite side. Iím the LT. he is in at WILB in a 3-4 base. Off the snap I charge at his ***, lock my hand on the inside of his pads. And drove the son of a ***** bout 15 yards before we both hit the ground and got up swinging.

He and his boys later tried to jump our running back right after we finished the last day. Literally as we were getting up from the kneel.

**** Reuben Foster!

Comment

• Welp. Lot's of people eating crow...

Comment

• HA! Just noticed...thread started on 4/20...

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post

I played against him in a camp. He was a ****ing **** then and heís a ****ing **** now. He went to Troup County. He was the top LB in the nation yada yada yada. I was an OT. I was short but I was strong and quick as hell off the ball.

I kept hearing about him leading up to the camp. Our teams are warming up and heís just standing off to the sideline by himself. Didnít feel like warming up with everyone apparently. Rubbed me wrong. Team periods come in and my schoolís offense is going up agains Troupís defense. Weíre running vanilla stuff just to get looks. He decides to blitz in over our Center and nail our QB. Mind you. Weíre not running blitzes and weíre pulling up at the QBs. Next play I said **** it. Whatever the play is. Iím nailing this mother****er. The call was a stretch play to the opposite side. Iím the LT. he is in at WILB in a 3-4 base. Off the snap I charge at his ***, lock my hand on the inside of his pads. And drove the son of a ***** bout 15 yards before we both hit the ground and got up swinging.

He and his boys later tried to jump our running back right after we finished the last day. Literally as we were getting up from the kneel.

**** Reuben Foster!
                        Football is a sport that attracts violent people, that use football as a way to release aggression. These kids are trained to be warriors, and not everyone can just turn that off I guess....Sad part of football life

Long Live the King

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Football is a sport that attracts violent people, that use football as a way to release aggression. These kids are trained to be warriors, and not everyone can just turn that off I guess....Sad part of football life

Not sure what kind of "warrior" beats on a woman ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                            The next LT
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                              My goodness, I was watching ESPN and Reuben Foster was being interviewed. He had a child at 14 years old! His daughter is 9 he said. When he was a little baby like 10 months old, his father killed his mother while holding him in her arms. This guy has been through the gauntlet in his life. No wonder he has some issues. He's had a darn tough life.
                              I totally forgot about this post I made. Damn, just reading it again shocks me. What a strange life Reuben has lived!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

I thought the same thing upon hearing this....JUST LEGALIZE IT!!!!
                                I love the "just legalize it" crowd. You realize just because it was legal the NFL could and would still ban it right? There's plenty of legal substances that are banned by pro sports leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X